No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    What is the point of resurrecting this thread?
    To prove that Wilder ducked Klitschko. Wilder wasn't 22 bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      no i can read u dumb **** lmao
      Lmao. Wtf...were you talking to him under your original account, and then when flustered crawled under your alt lmao!!!??? ****en dumbass lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        To prove that Wilder ducked Klitschko. Wilder wasn't 22 bro.
        Wilder ducked Wlad? Lmfao. This isn’t proof. This is Anthonys fans attempting to say that Wilder ducked Wlad. This is how much Wilder has scared Anthony and Edward lmao.

Comment

• Wilder is a duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Wilder ducked Wlad? Lmfao. This isn’t proof. This is Anthonys fans attempting to say that Wilder ducked Wlad. This is how much Wilder has scared Anthony and Edward lmao.
            Wilder's manager saying he's not ready for Klitschko is not proof he wasn't interested in Klitschko? Wilder was like 29 years old!

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Wilder's manager saying he's not ready for Klitschko is not proof he wasn't interested in Klitschko? Wilder was like 29 years old!
              You said “duck”. I take “duck” accusations very serious when it comes to fighters that I like and don’t like. I need hard evidence of a duck.
              Finkel was at the stage of building the fight between the two until Fury upset Wlad.
              Last edited by Raggamuffin; 04-24-2018, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                how is it that all u seem to do on here is defend wilder ?

what about all other other boxers ?
                A lot of my posts defend Wilder from unfair criticisms. I also make a lot of posts about sanctioning body rules and politics.

This message board is over run by obsessed Anthony Joshua fans, so there is a lot of false information posted about Wilder. My primary purpose on this site is to correct false information. There is no fighter that has more false information posted about him than Deontay Wilder.

The first page of this board will sometimes have nearly a dozen threads devoted to bashing Wilder. So is the issue that all I seem to do is defend Wilder, or is the issue that all others seem to do is attack him?

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  A lot of my posts defend Wilder from unfair criticisms. I also make a lot of posts about sanctioning body rules and politics.

This message board is over run by obsessed Anthony Joshua fans, so there is a lot of false information posted about Wilder. My primary purpose on this site is to correct false information. There is no fighter that has more false information posted about him than Deontay Wilder.

The first page of this board will sometimes have nearly a dozen threads devoted to bashing Wilder. So is the issue that all I seem to do is defend Wilder, or is the issue that all others seem to do is attack him?
                  Wilder challenged Joshua just after he won his 17th fight ....thats right SEVENTEETH , which was his first title defense .

Wilder was already accusing him of ducking bc he has mental issues .

Wilder himself at THAT time had Povetkin as a mandatory anyway .

Joshua signed to fight Klitchko in 2016 anyway .

The point of the thread is to show the double standards of Wilder with hismental notions everyone is ducking him , bc his OWN management was NOT interested in Klitchko at the time HE won the belt .

Lou Dibella himself said Joshua was not ready after he knocked out Breazeale then as soon as Joshua signed defeated Klitchko he IMMEDIATELY took to social media and accused Joshua from running from Wilder for TWO years , even though he wasn't even champion that long ?

"But Joshua will get better, he's still a young heavyweight. It's strange to describe a heavyweight champion as a work in progress. He's still learning with each fight. I'm a fan of AJ and I think the best is still to come. I don't expect Eddie to toss AJ to the wolves anytime soon. I would expect a learning curve for Anthony before we see a mega-fight." L. Dibella 2016

Let me do the math for you on this one .......thats TEN months Dibella went from stating Joshua is not ready bc hes growing to hes ducking Wilder for TWO years !

You see you CANT defend the thread bc it shows INTENT to avoid Klitchko , we also see a pattern with Wilders OWN resume , and Wilder himself stating that the older Klitchko gets the better it is for him .

We dont know if team Wilder would have REALLY tried to make the fight bc thats SPECULATION , not factual ......!

You see when this foolish team attacks other fighters with ducking accusations and tries flip flopping career roles of stalling its very EASY to debunk the Haymon morons , you just have to ...........

LOOK AT THE RESUMES !
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-24-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

what i want to know is who or why.. someone pays you to come on to this forum... to as you put it, correct false information.

what person or entity would say to someone... "go on this forum mate which usually hits traffic of about 1000 users at any one time, and debunk every bit of minsinformation theyre saying regardless of who it is.. titles held, sanctioning bodies, promoter. everything about boxing.. thats someone on that forum says is wrong, your job is to prove its wrong"

The answer is noone... you might be paid to come on and here but youre a paid shill. Your post history is overwhelmingly pro-wilder and alot of posts are purely on wilder threads. You debunk very little about anything else all things considered...

Are you active on other boxing forums or just this one?

What happened to the others that were supposed to be on this account aswell? you said to me some time ago, that original zero used to post on this account with you and someone else, are they no longer in the position of using the account? is it you solely?

Are you trying to suggest that original zero wasnt or is not a huge pro wilder fan and that wouldnt impact peoples opinions on your account activity?

You come across as having an extreme sense of self importance, almost as though your "vocation" allows you to be like that in this environment... and that the proving of people wrong, gives you some overwhelming sense of satisfaction and gratification.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Wilder challenged Joshua just after he won his 17th fight ....thats right SEVENTEETH , which was his first title defense .
                      What does that have to do with everything? Shouldn't the WBC champion be trying to unify with the IBF champion? What's the problem?

Comment

Working...
                      X