No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Nice one you stayed consistent all round...No hypocrisy here from you, You criticise Wilder just like you are doing now with Joshua.
    I'm a boxing fan bro, I just want to see the best fight the best. All of us should be that way but grown darn men on this site develop crushes on fighters, it's sad

Comment

• and now hes begging joshua for the fight. ha dumbass could of been unified champ

Comment

• quack quack quack, the guy was 31 with 33 fights and he was a work in progress?! Two years later and he still hasnt fought anyone. Soon they'll be saying he's past prime lol.

Comment

• lol............

Comment

• Look at all the Wilder protectors on this thread ....

"oh no NOT Klitchko hes too good right now thats not a fair fight ...wah , wah "

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              and now hes begging joshua for the fight. ha dumbass could of been unified champ
              And he should have been the A-side in any next fight of his.
              And I would not even object if he offers 10% or less.
              He avoided Klitsch just like this thread evidently shows.
              And when he saw AJ dismantled Klitsch, he got jealous of the accolades AJ got.
              And now he wants the fight 50/50.
              Kills me. He's shameless.

Comment

• No .. NO .. how can this be?

Wilder was chasing Wlad and calling him out right up till he retired, but Wlad was running scared and wouldn't fight him!

I know that's true because Wilder fans have said it a million times!

Comment

• I always go to this quote when AJ is discredited about the Wlad win.

Wlad will always be a better win at age 40 than Stirvene and Ortiz. Why? What did they achieve and who did they beat?

Comment

• even the most hardcore of wilder fans cant say that wilder wasnt absolutely terrified of klitschko.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      And he should have been the A-side in any next fight of his.
                      And I would not even object if he offers 10% or less.
                      He avoided Klitsch just like this thread evidently shows.
                      And when he saw AJ dismantled Klitsch, he got jealous of the accolades AJ got.
                      And now he wants the fight 50/50.
                      Kills me. He's shameless.
                      Yep, this is dumbellas own quote below after Joshua defeated Breazeale ,.

"But Joshua will get better, he's still a young heavyweight. It's strange to describe a heavyweight champion as a work in progress. He's still learning with each fight. I'm a fan of AJ and I think the best is still to come. I don't expect Eddie to toss AJ to the wolves anytime soon. I would expect a learning curve for Anthony before we see a mega-fight." L.Dibella

Soon after this which he also stated he was not interested in Joshua , is when Joshua defeated Klitchko TWO fights later ,that this clown started making ducking accusations , what a tool ...lol
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-18-2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X