Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It makes sense, but I just can't stand when a so called champion is treated like a developing prospect. Don't fight for the belt (any version of it) if you're not willing to fight the best.

I'm surprised that they are even so gung-ho about fighting Fury or Povetkin.
    Last edited by RSBonos; 01-25-2015, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Well thats no fun. Fight Klitschko this year since you said you would fight 3-4 times a year

Comment

Correct me if I´m wrong.. isn´t Vitali WBC emeritus champ, so if he comes back he´ll be the WBC mando? Looks like that just might be the only way to rescue the belt from the paper champ. Wilder should at least fight Povetkin, Pulev or Fury. Wilder is 29 yo and has over 30 pro fights so f*** this "he still needs some time" BS.

Comment

the poor deluded fool that is deonty wilder will suffer an ignominious beatdown if he is ever fool enough to step into the ring with tyson fury

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (33-0, 32KOs) is still very much a work in progress, says his co-manager Shelly Finkel. After last Saturday's world title win over Bermane Stiverne, the hype began growing for a fight between Wilder and WBO/WBA/IBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko.

Finkel, who manages Wilder with Al Haymon and Jay Deas, also works closely with Klitschko.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            He manages Klitschko too?
            Idiots........ He's protecting Klitsckho, not Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
              He manages Klitschko too?
              Idiots........ He's protecting Klitsckho, not Wilder.
              Hahahahahaha...

Comment

Relax guys
                It will be wlads last fight

Massive fight

That way if wilder loses he can fight for the vacant belts

Comment

wtf. he was developing in 32 fights. he the champion now, its time to defend now not learn

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                    By what means? Ripping off the real champ to share around the trinkets just so other guys can have a turn?

This isn't sharing candy at a bloody school yard that the biggest kid has been hogging all to himself for too long- This is the HW title!

Your supposed to EARN the damn belts! Otherwise what is the point!
                    To bad for Wlad isn't it. Serves him right for never giving guys a fair opportunity to win the belts from him. By the looks of it he will never wear the green belt around his waist. Justice has been served.

Comment

Haha i knew it.

BUM SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Working...
                      X