Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Buy Canelo-Golovkin on PPV, Not Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care how someone spends their own money. Keep your fake outrage to yourself. I'm buying neither because they are not worth PPV. These greedy promoters are milking the fans big time. Canelo-Golovkin should be on HBO Championship Boxing, like in the old days. I've no opinion about May-McGregor. I'll stream both.

Comment

I'm with arum on this one

Comment

Im buying both....imagine letting another grown man tell you what to do with your own money.

Comment

I actually want to watch Mayweather pick apart McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Arum translation: I'm a racist Jew and I hate Black people - don't buy the Mayweather fight.

Arum has always said don't buy Mayweather's fights, they are boring, etc. - but that was only after Slave-owner Jew Arum lost ownership to Floyd and Floyd removed his chains and ran free...
            What chains? Oh u mean the millions he was forced to accept?

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              I actually want to watch Mayweather pick apart McGregor
              Exactly......i can't stand McGregor...talking cash money **** with three L's on your record....��

Comment

floyd is richer than arum, arum cant deal with this. he wanted him to be his slave like pacquiao, but floyd is way too smart for that

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Floyd is better than anything you Ruskies can ever produce.
                  Better at decisons. This fight will be more boring than the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    You mean buy the Alvarez fight.....Mayweather will win in a exciting stoppage while nelo vs lil g will go to the cards with nelo winning.
                    Sprayweather in an exciting fight that ends in a knockout. Haven't seen that since he beat the late Gatti over a decade ago. Runweather by boring decision as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by aceventura View Post
                      i already pre ordered may vs mac... they even gave me 2 ppv movie coupons for free.... this is the first ppv im buying since may vs manny.... gonna be a great night on fox and showtime ppv..... porter vs dulorme, jack vs cleverly, tank vs martinez and may vs mac..... ive spent $100 on worse things in my life than this lol
                      More power to you...

Comment

Working...
                      X