Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Buy Canelo-Golovkin on PPV, Not Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Suckers are born every minute
    Hating suckers are born every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      He's actually not wrong though lol GGG and Canelo aren't that well known in the general American public. Canelo is just crazy popular with Latinos (this is a substantial portion of people though) and boxing fans.

I've been in my office in NYC all week listening to people talking about Mayweather v. McGregor. I've only had one guy mention GGG v. Canelo and he trains MMA lol I keep bringing it up and I get confused faces. I mean the firm has a whole bar rented out for Aug. 26th; seriously.

Mind you, my office is probably 90% white men who make north of 150k. I find it very fascinating. Pacquiao and Mayweather are true household names. Conor is basically there too. Idk how much it'll sell but it'll be a lot. I'm guessing 3 million buys.
      I guess??? But if us Mexicans are nobody's why did Floyd ALWAYS fight on our holidays???

GGG vs. Canelo will easily do over 1 million buys.

Canelo vs. GGG is between to P4P top 10 boxers...While the other one is between a 2 uear RETIRED 40 year old and a guy with a record of 0-0.

Go in the mail room or the kitchen or low places and not rich white guys and you'll hear REAL talk...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        If you a true boxing fan you'll want to see Floyd vs McGregor & nelo vs lil g. You guys gotta stop your crying & stop acting so broke like you don't get ripped off everyday of your life.....

I am watching Mayweather-McGregor, I'll be at a friends house who is going to show the fight free on a projector up on a screen on a wall through on-line streaming. Also a TV will also be showing the Cotto-Kamegai fight at the same time. I'll be watching both.

The PPV's I've paid for this year are Golovkin-Jacobs and Ward-Kovalev 2. The next one I'm paying for is Canelo-Golovkin. I know Mayweather-McGregor is going to do well financially, I know. But I'm not paying for Mayweather-McGregor. I'll watch it yes, but I'm not paying for it.

If I feel certain fights merit buying on PPV, I will buy it and support it. If not I won't.

PPV used to be for the best fighting the best in fights that were super fights or 50/50 fights that you did not know who was going to win.

Now PPV's lately are crappy fights like Mayweather-Berto, Pacquiao-Vargas, Canelo-Angulo, Canelo-Khan, Canelo-Smith, Canelo-Chavez Jr., etc.......

So I pick and choose wisely what I pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I guess??? But if us Mexicans are nobody's why did Floyd ALWAYS fight on our holidays???

GGG vs. Canelo will easily do over 1 million buys.

Canelo vs. GGG is between to P4P top 10 boxers...While the other one is between a 2 uear RETIRED 40 year old and a guy with a record of 0-0.

Go in the mail room or the kitchen or low places and not rich white guys and you'll hear REAL talk...
          I don't disagree with most of what you said. Just noting that Latinos and Black people are about 30% of the US population...there's a lot of other people out there lol

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Hating suckers are born every minute.
            Listen i used to buy all of Floyd's fights. Except Berto and this. It has nothing to do with hating.I just don't waste my time with mismatches.

I never seen the Berto fight. Or Liam Smith/Canelo, Lemuix/GGG.

This is not hating. It's I already know who was going win so why bother??? U do like this fight though best 401K plan EVER. Suks I have to put $10K to only win $900 doe...

Comment

Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
              you have to be the dumbest pos on the planet!!! You went full rtard from 0-200 just like that.

Every time i come in this site i see ****** sht said. But you took ****** and ramped it up times 1000x
              i pre ordered it and got 2 ppv movies coupons too... Amazing deall.... The first ppv i have bought since floyd vs manny.... Gonna be a great night..... Your mom is coming over to polish my balls....

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                I don't disagree with most of what you said. Just noting that Latinos and Black people are about 30% of the US population...there's a lot of other people out there lol
                I agree. And Canelo seems to have a lot of White fans who like his boxing style. End of the day both fights will make a LOT of $$$$. If Floyd slaps around Connor like a step kid that's good for boxing. Also i am getting tired of boxers always losing in MMA. I was very proud of Holly for Knocking the sht out of Ronda. So be it... If you have the money watch both fights.
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 08-06-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  I swear Jason, some of the shet you say makes no sense. IDK if you believe some of the shet you say.
                  i already pre ordered may vs mac... they even gave me 2 ppv movie coupons for free.... this is the first ppv im buying since may vs manny.... gonna be a great night on fox and showtime ppv..... porter vs dulorme, jack vs cleverly, tank vs martinez and may vs mac..... ive spent $100 on worse things in my life than this lol

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Arum translation: I'm a racist *** and I hate Black people - don't buy the Mayweather fight.

Arum has always said don't buy Mayweather's fights, they are boring, etc. - but that was only after Slave-owner *** Arum lost ownership to Floyd and Floyd removed his chains and ran free...
                    Here we go lol. Come on man. Isn't it the truth? As a boxing fan... Do u prefer the may-mac fight or GGG-Canelo?

I don't like Arum but he's 100% right on this one...

Comment

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
                      i pre ordered it and got 2 ppv movies coupons too... Amazing deall.... The first ppv i have bought since floyd vs manny.... Gonna be a great night..... Your mom is coming over to polish my balls....
                      My mom??? While your doing that your wife will be getting **** by my c ock. And then suks it while I send her over to give you kises...

Comment

Working...
                      X