Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Buy Canelo-Golovkin on PPV, Not Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    yeah will pay for canelo v ggg, wont be watching mayweather mcgregor even for free
    I second that, I'll hear about it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
      Im paying for floyd
      that's what your post really meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
        that's what your post really meant.
        im not paying for canela thats what i means and thats why you and your mommy are writing boycott letters hahahahah

Comment

all this phony two faced hate from oscar, arum and all their groupies lost me as a buyer for canelo vs ggg... A lot of mma fans are also saying the same.... I have never heard mayweather ever say to his fans we should boycott canelo vs angulo or canelo vs kirkland or canelo vs chavez.... All bum fight and mayweather could have bashed them.... Somehow the most shady people in boxing oscar and arum are the ones alwasy bashing other peoples fights..... They just dont like that someone else is making money off the boxing public.... If golden boy was promting may vs mac all these people on boxing scene would love the fight....
          You are and imbecil who finds ways to connect anything or anyone other than the actual fighters as some way to either credit or discredit the fight based on your own beliefs... I don't care if it was Ali vs McGregor with Nacho in McGregor a corner and Freddy roach with Ali promoted by arum and don king on cinco de mayo in Mexico City! It's a mis match because it's MCGREGOR! Idiot... suckers are born every minute

Comment

Yet if this was McGregor vs Pacquiao he would be praising the fight, calling it a masterful promotion.

Am I the only one that's had enough of Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              You are and imbecil who finds ways to connect anything or anyone other than the actual fighters as some way to either credit or discredit the fight based on your own beliefs... I don't care if it was Ali vs McGregor with Nacho in McGregor a corner and Freddy roach with Ali promoted by arum and don king on cinco de mayo in Mexico City! It's a mis match because it's MCGREGOR! Idiot... suckers are born every minute
              im glad i didnt buy that scam canela vs chavez or canela vs smith or canela vs khan... saved my self more than 200.......

Comment

im not paying for canela thats what i means and thats why you and your mommy are writing boycott letters hahahahah
                we know your still salty from broner getting beating back to section 8...and just come out the closet and declare your gay love for floyd. bet you wish you were one of his stripper bytches on his payroll

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                  we know your still salty from broner getting beating back to section 8...and just come out the closet and declare your gay love for floyd. bet you wish you were one of his stripper bytches on his payroll
                  um im a mikey fan and picked him to win... mikey and broner made $1 million each lmfao.... just because you are your whole familia live on food stamps doesnt mean a 4 time champion does as well.... its ok amigo your crappy life will get better... just keep worshipping your crack and fishnet god....

Comment

um im a mikey fan and picked him to win... mikey and broner made $1 million each lmfao.... just because you are your whole familia live on food stamps doesnt mean a 4 time champion does as well.... its ok amigo your crappy life will get better... just keep worshipping your crack and fishnet god....
                    Yeah mmakilla nice try! just read the comments section, they want you out of here you're embarrasing yourself

Comment

Arum is right.

GGG-Canelo IS A BOXING FIGHT. And it is actually THE boxing fight that most BOXING FANS have been asking for, after the fiasco of Pacquiao-Mayweather, where the latter was the one who made it a boring and depressing event, because of his cowardice and trickery, as in clinching all the time and never getting penalized for it, and running away most of the fight.

The ridiculous MMA guy vs. old cheating Floyd, is a travesty, a circus act, like wrestling, where everybody with the minimum required brain cells to think logically, knows IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED ALREADY that Floyd will "win" that charade, that is of course the MAIN CONDITION in the contract, to allow the MMA guy to become rich in an event that couldn't be more ridiculous.

To each their own. People who are not boxing fans and want to see a pathetic display of poor acting, between a white skinned person who knows nothing about boxing and a cowardly past-prime African American boxer, have the right to throw their money down the toilet. It's a free country.

People who want to enjoy a true boxing fight which has the makings of a classic historic battle, can and will use their money wisely, to watch a REAL top-tier boxing event.

Wanna watch a matinee show for kids and adults who aren't into real sports? Watch the MMA guy vs. Floyd farce.

Wanna watch a premier show for adults who are into the sport of boxing for real? Watch GGG vs. Canelo.

Of course those with extra cash and nothing better to do, can watch both, a money throwaway first and a real sports event of the highest level, next.

Comment

Working...
                      X