Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Buy Canelo-Golovkin on PPV, Not Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Those are idiots who are talking about that may mac bs because they have the bar rented out abs are looking for a party not the fight. Real boxing fans know the difference of a sh.it show and a true fight. "Suckers are born every minute"
    The funny thing is "true fights fans" don't make boxers money, casuals do. Ask Ward and Kovakev about true fights fans lol there's a lot of resistance to reality in this thread. I don't get why some fans want to "boycott" this event when they regularly support b.s. mismatches. Mismatches are a constant in boxing. Why is everybody acting like that's not the case? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Yea, like the ones saying lil g is great or that he beat Jacobs.
      Agreed, and the ones who gonna spend money on may vs mac... all the same

Comment

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
        so people that gave fans that scam canelo vs chavez cared about boxing fans? They also gave us canelo vs smith and canelo vs khan? Was that because they care about us? Be honest??? May vs mac will have 2 title fights on the under card also.... These so called people that care about boxing never even stack their undercards like may vs mac will... So who really cares about boxing? Oscar? The same guy that said 2 months ago he would love to make canelo vs conor or bob arum the guy that said i would make manny vs conor if floyd doesnt fight him.... Who is it that cares about boxing here???? I cant seem to find these people man! Honestly...
        I'm not mad at Floyd for taking the fight..

Who would **** on hundreds of millions... I mean I know I wouldn't. Manny wouldn't.. canelo wouldn't... No boxer would.

I'm saying as a boxing fan, again, I'll be watching both but will focus on Canelo-GGG. THAT'S the fight people been asking for 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          The funny thing is "true fights fans" don't make boxers money, casuals do. Ask Ward and Kovakev about true fights fans lol there's a lot of resistance to reality in this thread. I don't get why some fans want to "boycott" this event when they regularly support b.s. mismatches. Mismatches are a constant in boxing. Why is everybody acting like that's not the case? Lol
          Were not talking abt mismatches here. Were talking abt Canelo-GGG... The biggest BOXING fight of 2017...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            No shame in being a casual... U want to party while watching a fight. Ur looking for the event more than the actual fight.

No shame in that man. I'll watch both. May-Mac in a bar for the event.

Canelo-GGG at home with maybe 1-2 persons and I'll focus on the fight... For the fight.. not the event
            I'm no casual. I'm sure I've spent more hours in a gym than almost anybody in this thread (was in the gym this morning getting some work). I'm just talking about the "entertaining" aspects of boxing.

A tactical fight like Hearns v. Benitez or Ward v. Kovakev don't generally appeal to the untrained eye.

Comment

Were not talking abt mismatches here. Were talking abt Canelo-GGG... The biggest BOXING fight of 2017...
              But its not clearly the biggest event lol

To brits and most europeans, Aj v. VK was
              To Latinos and purists it'll be GGG v. Canelo
              To the general U.S. public it'll be Mayweather v. Mcgegor

That's just reality.
              It's all relative...

Comment

No shame in being a casual... U want to party while watching a fight. Ur looking for the event more than the actual fight.

No shame in that man. I'll watch both. May-Mac in a bar for the event.

Canelo-GGG at home with maybe 1-2 persons and I'll focus on the fight... For the fight.. not the event
                Respect ...

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Agreed, but I'm no casual i rather see canelo ggg all day over may mac

Comment

yeah will pay for canelo v ggg, wont be watching mayweather mcgregor even for free

Comment

i
                      all this phony two faced hate from oscar, arum and all their groupies lost me as a buyer for canelo vs ggg... A lot of mma fans are also saying the same.... I have never heard mayweather ever say to his fans we should boycott canelo vs angulo or canelo vs kirkland or canelo vs chavez.... All bum fight and mayweather could have bashed them.... Somehow the most shady people in boxing oscar and arum are the ones alwasy bashing other peoples fights..... They just dont like that someone else is making money off the boxing public.... If golden boy was promting may vs mac all these people on boxing scene would love the fight....

Comment

Working...
                      X