Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Buy Canelo-Golovkin on PPV, Not Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Buy Canelo-Golovkin on PPV, Not Mayweather-McGregor!

Bob Arum won't make a nickel off either event, but he can't understand why anyone would rather pay to watch Mayweather-McGregor over Canelo-Golovkin. The Hall-of-Fame promoter said during an interview Friday on ESPN's "SportsCenter" that while Floyd Mayweather Jr. versus Conor McGregor isn't a legitimate boxing match, he is very interested in the middleweight championship showdown between Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum translation: I'm a racist *** and I hate Black people - don't buy the Mayweather fight.

Arum has always said don't buy Mayweather's fights, they are boring, etc. - but that was only after Slave-owner *** Arum lost ownership to Floyd and Floyd removed his chains and ran free...

Comment

I'm way ahead of ya Bob. I will indeed pay for the Canelo-Golovkin PPV.

Mayweather-McGregor is getting watched on-line through free stream.

PPV's I've payed for so far this year were Golovkin-Jacobs and Ward-Kovalev 2. Canelo-Golovkin is next.

Comment

Obvious. Nobody on this forum should disagree since we are all supposed to be boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          Obvious. Nobody on this forum should disagree since we are all supposed to be boxing fans

...............Exactly.......supposed to be "boxing" fans.....

Comment

We'll definitely be watching Canelo/GGG... but come to think of it, may watch the budget closer and nix the McGregor/Floydie circus sideshow.

LOL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRq1Ksh-32g

Comment

Boxing promoters are petty as f#ck. That said it'd be cool if promoters spent more time promoting events then sh^tting on other peoples events.

Just make good competitive fights you f#cking dummy ass promoters sucking the boxing world dry.

Comment

Im paying for floyd vs conor and will never pay for another ppv scam by gb or tr...... Millions of people will buy may vs mac and they have no idea who canelo or 3g are lmfao....

Comment

Why pay to watch a farce when you can watch it for free on ESPN? Bring on more mismatches Mr. Arum to help "re-position" boxing.

Comment

Coming from the guy who made pac vs vargas a ppv fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X