Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Buy Canelo-Golovkin on PPV, Not Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Eh, only broke people say that cuz when you spend your money on what you want then it's irrelevant. Try again.
    I'll be one of the 1st ppl tell you I can't FKN STAND poor ppl Bi@tching about PPV fights... I have NO PROBLEM spending $$$ on boxing. I might buy the fight BUT more because I like the good undercard then the main event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I'll be one of the 1st ppl tell you I can't FKN STAND poor ppl Bi@tching about PPV fights... I have NO PROBLEM spending $$$ on boxing. I might buy the fight BUT more because I like the good undercard then the main event.
      It's also a good excuse to make it an event, hang out with the fellas & to get away from the kids....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Gatti? Is that the first & last time you've seen Floyd fight? Guess so cuz he did K.O. Hatton & Ortiz, just sayin....
        Hatton yes. Ortiz was not a real KO. In the records it is. Had he not hit Ortiz when he wasn't looking the fight would have ended with runweather winning a unanimous decision. So the last time this clown had a ko was Hatton. What's that 9 years ago. B1tch please !

Comment

• People actually want to see this fight bob. Unlike pac Vargas and all the other shlt ppv you sold

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            Hatton yes. Ortiz was not a real KO. In the records it is. Had he not hit Ortiz when he wasn't looking the fight would have ended with runweather winning a unanimous decision. So the last time this clown had a ko was Hatton. What's that 9 years ago. B1tch please !
            He was retired 2yrs already you cant count that. Don't worry he will please you when he scores a stoppage come Aug.26th

Comment

• Canelo-GGG is fight party worthy, the other is an afterthought.

But seriously, if Mayweather wanted to help boxing and his promotional company, he should of fought Keith Thurman on the PBC/free tv not some amateur from the MMA world.

Comment

Working...
              X