Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Love To Make Luis Ortiz vs. Dillian Whyte For Dec. 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    Ortiz wont take this, he’ll fight some bum on Dec 1 then get his translators to say afterwards how everybody duckin doe
    Lolx.... What a cracker. What you said is absolutely true.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Shyte wants a title fight against Wilder, doesn't he?

What better way to set it up then by featuring them both on the same card?

It makes too much sense. But when one side is terrified of taking a loss you can't really force them into the ring.
      How can a sane fighter that is heading an event go to another fighters under card?

Ortiz asked for the fight, he is getting on platter of gold. What's will be his excuse this time to co-head a ppv event and make more money?

Only time will tell.

Comment

Ortiz has the date already. All Shyte has to do is step in.

What is he afraid of? I thought he said King Kong was just an old man?
        Whyte should leave his ppv event and go on an undercard. What a brainer!!

Do you by chance have brain damage?

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          Ortiz wont take this, he’ll fight some bum on Dec 1 then get his translators to say afterwards how everybody duckin doe
          Ortiz's crack PR team just released a statement from the man himself:

'Howdy Y'all. Ya know us Southern Boys, we always be up for a fight. My Momma she raised me never to back down. Why I remember back in my days growing up in Texa, I mean Cuba, that when we sitting on the porch, eating our cornbread biscuits 'n grits that Momma used to sing to us old songs from dixieland and tell us 'son, ya mamma never brought no cowards into this world ya hear me Travis, I mean Lewis, I mean Luiz?

Anywhoo you tell young Dillian Whyte that I won't be getting on some new fangled airomoplane to fly over yonder to some mysterious place called 'London' that probably never exists nowhow anyway and may as well be Boisie it be that far away from my sweet home Alabam I mean Havana. Cause who want to be headlining no fancy PPV event when one can be keepin it real fighting a dangerous cowpoke name TBA alongside the good god living folks on the undercard of Wilder Fury. Sure those million pounds they be offering don't amount to no hill of beans compared to the goodly portion of cornbread and grits that this ol hoss gonna be paid for propping up the undercard fighting some stiff.

Anywhoo thats about all Y'all gonna get from your ol friend Looooeast as I'm dog tired and about to hit the hay. All 'Y'all gonna see me again in LA if the creek don't rise!

Comment

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
            Ortiz's crack PR team just released a statement from the man himself:

'Howdy Y'all. Ya know us Southern Boys, we always be up for a fight. My Momma she raised me never to back down. Why I remember back in my days growing up in Texa, I mean Cuba, that when we sitting on the porch, eating our cornbread biscuits 'n grits that Momma used to sing to us old songs from dixieland and tell us 'son, ya mamma never brought no cowards into this world ya hear me Travis, I mean Lewis, I mean Luiz?

Anywhoo you tell young Dillian Whyte that I won't be getting on some new fangled airomoplane to fly over yonder to some mysterious place called 'London' that probably never exists nowhow anyway and may as well be Boisie it be that far away from my sweet home Alabam I mean Havana. Cause who want to be headlining no fancy PPV event when one can be keepin it real fighting a dangerous cowpoke name TBA alongside the good god living folks on the undercard of Wilder Fury. Sure those million pounds they be offering don't amount to no hill of beans compared to the goodly portion of cornbread and grits that this ol hoss gonna be paid for propping up the undercard fighting some stiff.

Anywhoo thats about all Y'all gonna get from your ol friend Looooeast as I'm dog tired and about to hit the hay. All 'Y'all gonna see me again in LA if the creek don't rise!
            lmaooooo!!

Comment

• Isn't GB just as racist towards middle eastern as Americans (half the republicans)/poor white trash is towards Hispanics more so Mexicans Guatemalan El Salvadorians aka the non Puerto Ricans Cubans and Dominicans (the tri racial Spanish black and Indian) Hispanics

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                you mean the same excuse you used after hyping Brook to beat Spence??? "oh he was drained and not the same after GGG"
                Pathetic

Always putting road blocks you nut huggers

Comment

• Breazale is hot trash like idk how's he even a mandatory I watched this guy fight multiple times on PBC he'd get knocked out by Tony bellew, Wilder would ko him within first 3rds fury would ko him by Rd 12 Whyte by Rd 10 Ortiz by Rd 8 I see chisora who Is past his prime and won't never a top 3 beating him he needs to fight guys like Bryant Jennings or whatever his name is

Comment

• **** u if your English or Irish y'all can't battle the USA need us for help ww1 n 2 n after and **** u if your a Yankee, the best athlete's come from the south reason Alabama, Clemson n Sec rule college football Steph Curry from Charlotte his dad Dell from VA Durant from DC virginia Duke UNC UVA best basketball programs

Comment

Why wouldn't you want to see a stacked card with Wilder-Fury and Ortiz-Shyte on the same PPV?
                      Shyte? You surely can’t be a boxing fan. Come back when you are one.

Comment

Working...
                      X