Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Love To Make Luis Ortiz vs. Dillian Whyte For Dec. 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    I agree with the Joshua fanboys on this. Ortiz should scrap that fight and do this with Whyte as long as the money is fair. Ortiz can’t say he hasnt gotten opportunities and then pass up the chance to ktfo of Shyte.
    Ortiz is on the card as a back up opponent for Wilder in case Fury goes off the rails before the PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Dillian Whyte is Uk main event fighter. Why would he fight on American undercards?
      Err..... to build his name in America mate so he can earn more cash in the future I mean this ain't rocket science for FFS....

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
        Err..... to build his name in America mate so he can earn more cash in the future I mean this ain't rocket science for FFS....
        He would earn way more cash fighting in the UK as a main event on PPV.

Only reason he would fight in America would be to destroy spaghetti legs but we all know after BEATING Ortiz Wilder would still duck Whyte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          And who would Whyte fight to make more money in the US?

It sure won't be Wilder because he wants nothing to do with Whyte. He's scared to fight a fresh active fighter unless he gets a retirement cheque like the one he wants from Joshua even though he's a scrub who can't sell tickets and makes peanuts in comparison.
          Shut up sid knee you mug everyone on this forum knows your on the matchroom pay roll
          & who cares who he fights just fight anyone in America and build your profile this ain't rocket ****ing science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Whyte called him out to main event a show where both he and Ortiz will make a lot of money
            Then Whyte shouldn't have pulled out of the purse bid. Seems Haymon was willing to pay more for the fight than Hearn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
              He would earn way more cash fighting in the UK as a main event on PPV.

Only reason he would fight in America would be to destroy spaghetti legs but we all know after BEATING Ortiz Wilder would still duck Whyte.
              Yer because Whyte is a B/C grade fighter THE gezzer is **** and anyone with eyes can see it even a blind dude could work it out & in case you ain't from planet earth America is way bigger then little old England which translates into more money more people watching boxing & buying ppv's you dounut.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                this is the best/only payday ortiz is ever gonna get in his position so he better take it. whyte beats him but we all know whats gonna happen, 'he wasnt the same after wilder beat him' the same excuse we hear when a crawford opponent gets whooped in their next fight.
                you mean the same excuse you used after hyping Brook to beat Spence??? "oh he was drained and not the same after GGG"

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  Then Whyte shouldn't have pulled out of the purse bid. Seems Haymon was willing to pay more for the fight than Hearn.
                  I think you're genuinely deluded go get a mental health check. You spew lots of crap and when caught out start pretending it was someone else on the account that works for the WBC or is a promoter, or Wilders toilet cleaner. You're insane.

Comment

Why are so many American boxingscene posters special ed? They expect someone to fight for peanuts on an undercard, when the same fighters can make millions fighting a few weeks later. FFS. Sort out your education system America.
                    Because these are the low iQ inner city ****** people pbc panders towards. These are the lowest educated ********** in the USA, because the real boxing fans in America aren't part of that element .

Unfortunately, the majority of the USA could care less about boxing, but the lower level iQ element is suckered into the race debates and all that propaganda to hype up black fighters where they just follow whatever these racist boxing personalities online say like:

Dontae
                    Ego
                    LDBC

It's all about duping these 40 year old adolescents and young thugs into believing the narratives that support that racist ***** culture they love.

Comment

I think you're genuinely deluded go get a mental health check. You spew lots of crap and when caught out start pretending it was someone else on the account that works for the WBC or is a promoter, or Wilders toilet cleaner. You're insane.
                      You're attacking me personally because my argument put you in checkmate.

It's a fact that Whyte pulled out of the Ortiz fight. If the fight is worth so much in the UK, Whyte should have gone through with the purse bid. However, just like he lost the IBF purse bid to Pulev and pulled out rather than being a man and honoring the bid, he wasn't willing to fight Ortiz in the US and clearly wasn't confident he'd win the bid.

If I was really spewing crap, you'd be able to prove me wrong. But you can't. So you make up lies about me to change the subject.

I have never ever claimed to work for the WBC. You're lying. Yes, I am a promoter and have promoted events since the 90s. So?

Comment

Working...
                      X