Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Love To Make Luis Ortiz vs. Dillian Whyte For Dec. 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    So you guys will excuse it when Shyte ducks Luis Ortiz. Good to know.
    If you are Luiz Ortiz, would you fight on an undercard and make $50K OT headline a fight with Whyte and make $2m same December?

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      you guys are on another level, you uk fans have become the absolute worst fan base in boxing, of course not all; but this is some crazy sht yall have going on... this is getting out of hand, its literally non stop when it comes to making up some way to defend your fighters.
      Nah you guys are the worst, I have just posted a post that makes Ortiz/Whyte a viable fight for every single fan but you guys are so fanatical that you can’t see anything but Wilder. This fight as his own headline gives both Ortiz and Whyte a great platform as headliners, especially for Ortiz. Again you guys have zero comebacks but to accuse others of not pampering to Wilder. There is life before and after Wilder, Ortiz fighting TBA on Ortiz under does nothing for his career, tell me how Ortiz fighting on a undercard rather than headlining his own card helps his career..... It helps Wilder undercard I know but tell me how it helps his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        Whyte has never fought out of the UK, just like Joshua and doubt if it will change.

Whyte should be able to fight Ortiz on the under-card, especially if he wants to eventually fight Wilder or Fury.

I just want to see the fight, so wherever it happens, good. Hearn won't let Whyte fight anywhere else, so might as well forget it, especially if Ortiz has already agreed/signed for the undercard. Whyte doesn't even have his fight sanctioned yet so he could if he wants....but daddy Hearn will say no.

He already fought Malcomm Tann in the US you dosser.

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
          Can't agree more. Ortiz should jump on this if they are serious. I will be Skeptical, as the Chisora fight will probably be easier to make and with an opponent that is a more likely win for Whyte. I mean that as no disrespect to Chisora, who is not a scrub. The man can fight and could possibly win a rematch. But Whyte knows him and should be favored. Whyte has that HUGE dollars lining up for him in April, and fighting an opponent more known to his camp makes more business sense.

I, however, am a Ortiz fan, so I want this to happen. Whyte has won me over as a risk taker who deserves respect, but I think Ortiz beats him. This is maybe the second best HW fight I can think of outside of Wilder/Joshua. I think Ortiz and his camp grabs this fight on December 22 if Whyte is really serious. I just see a more expensive, more dangerous opponent and think the Chisora rematch happens.

Am very sceptical too but if a contract is presented to Ortiz for a Whyte fight for December 22nd then I hope he takes it. He would be headlining his own card, as a Cuban who never seems to get that sort of opportunity this is great for him, I already have Wilder fanatics telling me am wrong without them putting out any better options to counter my arguments.

These Wilder fanatics are the worse in boxing right now, anything to help Wilder and no other fights is for them. I would love nothing more than to see Ortiz get a chance to headline his own card, if that means not fighting on December 1st under the Wilder/Fury card so be it, imagine Ortiz would be fighting under Jesus Chavez jr! And these Wilder fanatics are for that!!!! Worse fans in sports currently those lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            That's short sighted, then.

Because name recognition in America, in front of a Showtime PPV audience on the same card as Wilder, could lead to bigger money that he can bank down the road.
            Your logic is upside down. Wilder had fought his BUMS in front of the US audiences and hasn't made $3m in a single fight. Whyte made over $5m in his last fight why do you think he would come for $20K on Wilder's undercard. Even Wilder is running down the UK to make more money and boxing is dying over there hence HBO dropping boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sktherealdeal View Post
              If you are Luiz Ortiz, would you fight on an undercard and make $50K OT headline a fight with Whyte and make $2m same December?
              These Wilder fanatics are the worse fans around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Why would a regular fan of the sport care if it were the main event or an undercard fight? Wouldn't they just want to see it. What value does a fight being the main event bring to the viewer? The fighters...it typically means more money, which is cool.

Why would any fan be upset or disappointed that Wilder Fury and Whyte Ortiz were on the same card?

If that's the way you see it. No fan said they don't want him fighting on an undercard and at the same time if you are a fan you will want what's best for your guy. Whyte knows what's best for him which is headlining a card of his own except he earns the same amount as Wilder he will never fight on his undercard. How about Wilder fighting Fury on Whyte's undercard instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sktherealdeal View Post
                  If that's the way you see it. No fan said they don't want him fighting on an undercard and at the same time if you are a fan you will want what's best for your guy. Whyte knows what's best for him which is headlining a card of his own except he earns the same amount as Wilder he will never fight on his undercard. How about Wilder fighting Fury on Whyte's undercard instead.
                  No everything has to go Wilders way. It’s his way or no boxing for these fanatics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    These Wilder fanatics are the worse fans around here.
                    They will do anything just so he doesn't turn his back and hit them on their chin lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                      We're mostly making fun of Ortiz fans who are losing their heads at the Dec 22 offer because the Dec 1 offer was made first.

It's pretty hilarious, actually lmaoo
                      They are not Ortiz fan but Wilder's. They see him as their brickwall to fend off Whyte from Getting rid of stanking legs.

Comment

Working...
                      X