Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Real Mexican Style Fighters Do Not Run!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
    Ward is indeed a cheater, with the low blows, elbows, constant holding and headbuts, plus being an american olympic gold medallist, he is prefered and protected in the USA by the judges and referees allowing those kind of tactics, I do believe that if Ward and Golovkin where in the same MW division, Golovkin would have won, Golovkin es a true boxer and respects the sport, a gentleman in the ring not relying on dirty tactics, also Golovkin does have an iron chin and does not have the stamina issues Kovalev has, also knows how to pick his punches better and does know how to properly cut the ring, but since Ward is bigger in size and weight, it would not be a fair match, haters need to stop using that lame excuse over and over, even if Golovkin or his trainer said that they could go up or down 1 division, he has stayed in the MW division trying to unify, I do think that Golovkin cant go over to the SMW due to his size and weight, he probably can win some fights, but with the top people I dont think he can, all because of that, his size.

there are the unbiased boxing guys

then there are the fanboys, who like a particular fighter

and then there are the fkn idiots who think that Golovkin can beat Ward

nobody who understands this game could watch Golovkin's last 2 fights and think he has a chance against Ward

you guys have absolutely no idea whats up

GGG, killer, ROARRRRRRRRR

Comment

Was hilarious when Golovkin pulled the Pacquiao excuse "if he stand still i can land more punches"

Canelo was in front of him on the ropes for like 3/4 of the fight.

Next fight the excuse will be "if he drop his hands i can hit him"

Comment

Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
        Ward is indeed a cheater, with the low blows, elbows, constant holding and headbuts, plus being an american olympic gold medallist, he is prefered and protected in the USA by the judges and referees allowing those kind of tactics, I do believe that if Ward and Golovkin where in the same MW division, Golovkin would have won, Golovkin es a true boxer and respects the sport, a gentleman in the ring not relying on dirty tactics, also Golovkin does have an iron chin and does not have the stamina issues Kovalev has, also knows how to pick his punches better and does know how to properly cut the ring, but since Ward is bigger in size and weight, it would not be a fair match, haters need to stop using that lame excuse over and over, even if Golovkin or his trainer said that they could go up or down 1 division, he has stayed in the MW division trying to unify, I do think that Golovkin cant go over to the SMW due to his size and weight, he probably can win some fights, but with the top people I dont think he can, all because of that, his size.
        People who say Ward is P4P No1 because of those tainted wins over Kovalev insult the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          FAKE mexican canelo FULLY EXPOSED

i took 1 look at that boy and knew he was a haitian
          Yes, fully exposed GGG....puto

Comment

Chump ass diva ran all night while taking a beating. WAR GGG!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
              Mexicans and latino fight fans in general do tend to give grap to fighters who do use a lot of footwork and movement. So it seems kind of hypocritical now that they're okay with Canelo doing it and praising him.
              So he should stand and trade with a bigger powerful guy. You been knocked out ever or in a serious fist fight. Let me know how that works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                canelo used footwork but come on running? ggg bs gets a bit annoying after awhile i had him winning 7-5 tho. but anyone who had it 7-5 or 8-4 there were so many close rounds i dont think people are realizing thats 1 or 2 rounds from a draw. either way tho this mexican style bs is getting old. some of the best mexican fighters of all time were not come forward none stop brawlers
                This is so true. Max was asking him about the fight and Ggg repeatedly talking Mexican style bs. So stand here don't move so I can hit u. Omg is that prize fighting. You stop a guy from moving with a body attack I thgt or cutting the ring off.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  WTF is this noise? Run? You had him on the roped and rarely landed clean. You both sucked a pole last light.
                  I had GG winning but truth is, Canelo can fight smarter next time, GG can't get faster, stronger, or more accurate. If Golovkin is upset about "running" he'll really be in deep shyt if Canelo decides to stop backing against the ropes like a sitting duck.

Dude didn't run, he gave you opportunities on a platter but you couldn't land many of them.
                  Can we read the article please? this is a clickbait thread.

“Of course I want the rematch, said Golovkin. “Real Mexican style fighters do not run from best fight, from history fight.

He's saying Canelo shouldn't say no to a rematch.

Comment

What about those times he sat on the ropes begging you to throw, but you were afraid of being caught with something you couldn't see, so you pawed at him and moved back to the center of the ring?

Comment

Canelo's not going to rush to to get this rematch. He needs extra time to work on that terrible cardio.

Comment

Working...
                      X