Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Real Mexican Style Fighters Do Not Run!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo spent 3/4 of the fight on the ropes, where Golovkin was heisitant to throw and when he did missed almost every big shot he threw. He scored with a weak pushing jab though.

Comment

GGG outjabbed him 5/1 swollen face jab was firm and jolting he did spend times on ropes when he tried to move he was cut off and pressured whole fight ggg won 8/4 7/5 if you were drunk

Comment

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
        I mexican and a GGG fan. Truer words cannot be spoken. Maybe Canelo has the better overall boxing skill set, yes , sure I'll give you that. But when it comes down to it,,,, GGG is all out War!!!!!! Where are your BIG Mexican ballz at????? If he wasn't the monster you thought everyone made him out to be, you should have stood toe to toe with his ass and fought to to end,,,, I hate you Canelo!!!! Your own pro Mex fan booed your ass at the arena,,, and loudly cheered on GGG!!!! Even in the movie theater here in LA,,, all the pro- Canelo fights,,, silently and nervously waited to hear the decision, all the while I yelled,,,, the fix is in,,,, you getting your gift you red headed bissshhh,,,, hahaha

WAR GGG !!!! WARR FOREVERRR !!!!
        Are you serious or joking. You don't fight a bigger guy who punches harder than you the way he wants to fight. Spoken like a true casual. Game plans are formulated for a reason. Please don't act like All Mexicans are ferocious warriors that stand toe to toe and brawl full 12. If he can't adjust to the movement then he needs help. **** he stayed in the pocket and on the ropes but Ggg was reluctant for a reason. Great fight for me but **** quit this Mexican style **** talk. **** max asking bout the fight this fool repeatedly talking Mexican style like he's ****ing Mexican. **** got me ranting like I'm Mexican and I'm black Wtf lol.

Comment

that is some crybaby shht right there

Golovkin is sulking, because Canelo would not let him win

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Lmao if GGG wants a real Mexican fight he should've took the Ward fight who would've fought him like he fought Kov in the second one!

There was several times where Canelo sgood there in front of him and on the ropes but countering GGG cleanly!

This fight has exposed the bad schooling people got on the correct scoring criteria!

All I hear is GGG won due to him throwing more punches, being the aggressor, jabs, and basically willing to take more punishment!

Guess that's new scoring criteria for 2017, you must throw more, take more punches and come forward to win fights! Great!

I really can't believe so many people actually have GGG winning and calling it a robbery!

Canelo was screwed, if he gets KO'd he's a bum who's been protected and if he gets a decison then he bought the judges and now a draw in a very competitive close fight he still gets the stick despite showing more versatility and cleaner punching!

SMFH where Roger Mayweather when you need him!
            good post !

not to mention, Canelo actually started strong and finished strong..... Golovkin is pushing his luck by forgetting to show up in the championship rounds

Comment

das racist

Comment

Fact Canella was on the bike backing up like crazy ggg chasing him behind jab all night. Yes when he was on ropes ggg should have went to the body when rights missed but still ggg 8/4

Comment

When you are a real mexican, after an attack, you stay there. Gg after every attack stepped back afraid of a counter punch like a little girl. Gg and mexican doesnt go in the same sentence, unless "gg doesnt fight like a mexican"

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Ward is a cheating cunt who needs help from corrupt refs and judges to win. The biggest fraud in the history of boxing.

P4P, GGG is 10 times the fighter Ward is and would probably have KO'd him at 168. Ward knew that which is why he never offered to fight Golovkin immediately when GGG needed an opponent.

LOOOOOL

come on man, the smart ******s know that the jig is up

those silly Golov-myths have been busted

Golovkin cannot make 154, he would have to cut off one of his legs..... he simply would not be the same fighter at JMW, folks were nuts for thinking that

all that talk about beating Mayweather at 154, was just silly

and I don't think he could beat Lara either, because of the weight/style

that is why he totally refused to negotiate on weight with the lil old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR, Miguel Cotto

and the " nobody at 160 lasts 12 with Golovkin " myth..... is well-and-truly busted..... no question about that

and as for the Froch/Ward myths at 168... Team Golovkin should never mention either of those guys ever again.....

Froch would break Golovkin and Ward would embarrass him

Comment

Mexican style!!!! Yeah, what's funny and ironic is that the guy who's is not mexican fought like a mexican and the guy that is mexican did not fight like one lol

Comment

Working...
                      X