Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Real Mexican Style Fighters Do Not Run!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Real Mexican Style Fighters Do Not Run!

undefeated WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO Middleweight World Champion GENNADY "GGG" GOLOVKIN (37-0-1, 33 KOs) successfully defended his titles Saturday night, scoring a controversial draw against lineal and Ring ****zine Middleweight World Champion and Mexican icon Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

FAKE mexican canelo FULLY EXPOSED

i took 1 look at that boy and knew he was a haitian

Comment

this mexican style gimmick has to stop.. what idiot would block punches with their face and throw haymakers with gg for 12 rounds?
      Last edited by HanzGruber; 09-17-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Triple G exposed as one dimensional. Doesnt comprehend the concept of cutting off the ring. He follows mindlessly eating punches and looking like a fool trying to land the right hand.

Comment

Real Mexican style fighters aren't scared to throw meaningful punches when they have their opponents trapped on the ropes either.

Comment

I mexican and a GGG fan. Truer words cannot be spoken. Maybe Canelo has the better overall boxing skill set, yes , sure I'll give you that. But when it comes down to it,,,, GGG is all out War!!!!!! Where are your BIG Mexican ballz at????? If he wasn't the monster you thought everyone made him out to be, you should have stood toe to toe with his ass and fought to to end,,,, I hate you Canelo!!!! Your own pro Mex fan booed your ass at the arena,,, and loudly cheered on GGG!!!! Even in the movie theater here in LA,,, all the pro- Canelo fights,,, silently and nervously waited to hear the decision, all the while I yelled,,,, the fix is in,,,, you getting your gift you red headed bissshhh,,,, hahaha

WAR GGG !!!! WARR FOREVERRR !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              FAKE mexican canelo FULLY EXPOSED

i took 1 look at that boy and knew he was a haitian
              Lol, Haitians are monsters, you wish Mexicans could crack that hard.

Comment

That's right....tell em G

Comment

just like i predicted canola ran he ran like a coyote he either ran or languished on the ropes for the whole fight i wonder how much de la hoya gave adalaide byrd for that 118 / 110 score

Comment

Mexicans and latino fight fans in general do tend to give grap to fighters who do use a lot of footwork and movement. So it seems kind of hypocritical now that they're okay with Canelo doing it and praising him.

Comment

Working...
                    X