No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Beats Down DeMarco Over Eight, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Gamboa would get knocked unconscious by Broner.
    lol In all honesty, Gamboa probably is a little too small for Broner at this point, that ship has sailed..

Comment

Good showing by him, good showing of heart by Demarco. Adrien was just too big and fast for Demarco..One thing tho that concers me about Bronner is his stamina..He seemed winded by round 5 and I thought he was going to take rounds of. Not sure how it would've turned out had it gone the whole way and Demarco taken less inside damage early..Bronner was looking mighty tired on that stool. Would like to see him at 140, seems more natural for him weight wise. Him vs Garcia would be a great fight.

Comment

Broner is stuck between a rock and a hard place, there is no big money at 135 at the end of the day the money is at 140 and 147. 135 is Broners natural weight I doubt he will be effective at 140 147 with the big boys...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Becoming undisputed LW champion of the world is a reason to stay. He is 23, PATIENCE.
          Whose reason, yours? Who ever he fights is in trouble at 135 or 140,

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I give Broner 0 credit for beating slow ass De Marco
            Lol, spoken like a true hater.

Comment

Broner is da man!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Broner is stuck between a rock and a hard place, there is no big money at 135 at the end of the day the money is at 140 and 147. 135 is Broners natural weight I doubt he will be effective at 140 147 with the big boys...
                Not true. While there is bigger money at 140-147, there is still good money he can make by simply milking the 135 pound division. He gets decent pay days with each HBO appearance. He should stay in this division for another year and then he should be able to make the jump naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Good showing by him, good showing of heart by Demarco. Adrien was just too big and fast for Demarco..One thing tho that concers me about Bronner is his stamina..He seemed winded by round 5 and I thought he was going to take rounds of. Not sure how it would've turned out had it gone the whole way and Demarco taken less inside damage early..Bronner was looking mighty tired on that stool. Would like to see him at 140, seems more natural for him weight wise. Him vs Garcia would be a great fight.
                  That sums up what i was saying earlier, Broner only throws power punches so he tires quickly, I noticed it about two fights ago, I think he's going to break his hands he was hitting Demarco on the top of the head a lot, a no no...

Comment

Look, its about time you guys start giving Broner his props. These ****ing excuses are killing me, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apple Mac Stud View Post
                      Not true. While there is bigger money at 140-147, there is still good money he can make by simply milking the 135 pound division. He gets decent pay days with each HBO appearance. He should stay in this division for another year and then he should be able to make the jump naturally.
                      He might have to stay at 135 for his own sake, Khan, Rios, Lamont, Garcia, Alvarado, Bradley..ect all will still be prime for a couple more years so Broner is not gonna move up and give any if them much of a problem imo hes a big 135 pounder small 140 pounder..

Comment

Working...
                      X