Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Beats Down DeMarco Over Eight, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was also one of the less classy post fight interviews we'll see for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      And whats with him brushing his short hair?

Blacks brush their hair to get waves... waves are the lines in his hair that looks like waves in his hair... if you do not brush your hair a lot.. then your hair will just be straight like andre ward

Andre Ward no waves

Pascal waves

Comment

• Originally posted by tuts View Post
        Mayweather against broner at 23 years of age is a mismatch he is to slow for money, I give the kid credit he is talented, but his footwork handspeed and quickness is no where near money's. and if you disagree all you have to do is go on YouTube I see for yourself their fights at 130 and now at 135.
        I posted the same on one of the Broner threads. Not sure if it was this one but Floyd would have made easy work of Broner at 130. Broner tries to imitate Mayweather but Floyd should not be compared to none because there has been no one who could match his technical talent in the ring in our time. Broner is a knock off.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          I posted the same on one of the Broner threads. Not sure if it was this one but Floyd would have made easy work of Broner at 130. Broner tries to imitate Mayweather but Floyd should not be compared to none because there has been no one who could match his technical talent in the ring in our time. Broner is a knock off.
          Nope, Broner would have dismantled him

Comment

• Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
            Nope, Broner would have dismantled him
            Broner would have dismantled Mayweather at 23? Wow...... just wow! Broner is trying to be Mayweather. How could he have beat him? Floyd was complete at 130 while Broner is not. He has talent but Floyd talent..... no way.

Comment

• I don't see the excitment behind Broner and DeMarco. Both have had a sheltered career. If this was Broner's biggest win, it says alot about being a two time champion these days.

Comment

• Broner won't mean **** if his TV ratings for this fight don't match. He's being marketed as the poor man's Mayweather now, if he can't get viewers he won't mean anything to HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Broner would have dismantled Mayweather at 23? Wow...... just wow! Broner is trying to be Mayweather. How could he have beat him? Floyd was complete at 130 while Broner is not. He has talent but Floyd talent..... no way.
                  This is how you know you're talking to a 13 year old kid who just started watching boxing. And even then only specific fighters.

Comment

Working...
                  X