Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Beats Down DeMarco Over Eight, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demarco Blows. Linares isn't no ****ing top class fighter. And Demarco just beat some other clown with one punch. I dont even remember his name and dont want to.

Linares is a B level fighter and he was kicking Demarco's ass majority of the fight. He's a B level fighter at best and will get man handled. Broner has too much speed and power for Demarco.

Quote this.
    Yep, looked like my prediction was correct. I was hoping Demarco at least gave the guy a fight. But man he looked like a pure idiot out there. Standing in one spot getting clobbered with punches, not moving his head, trying to trade with the quicker and stronger guy. Stick a fork in him.

Comment

You know I'm right. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Dun, he may be a phenom. There is no money at LW. Why waste time beating inferior fighters at LW? He can beat any of those guys. Right now he'd beat the living **** out of Danny Garcia.
        Becoming undisputed LW champion of the world is a reason to stay. He is 23, PATIENCE.

Comment

Damn, some angry haters in here tonight.

Comment

Comedy..... So many people came on this board talking about how demarco was gonna do this and that now he's overrated. He was always overrated. Not by anybody that knows anything about boxing but by the folks on here that picked him to win. Demarco displayed that Mexican heart but he stood no chance. A nd for everybody that says this kid is a bad person or an ******* etc... He's 23. A lot of 23 year olds are immature.... Canelo has had problems outside the ring. Chavez jr.... Why is broner a villain on this board for missing weight but rios and canelo aren't? And what is it that makes broner a racist? Maybe I missed something. I don't know anybody's race on here but I swear it seems like a lot of folks pick their favorite fighters by skin color. Sad.

Comment

Broners fights are at 140 he should be one and done at lightweight. (though I fully expect him to defend his title at least once.) I think physically and skill wise he's already too big for the lightweight division.

Comment

MANIAC310
                Can't wait till Demarco smokes this hypejob
                MANIAC310
                I give Broner 0 credit for beating slow ass De Marco
                Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                back track
                Hahahahaha... Niiiice. Shoutout to all the boxing fans who actually aren't real fans.

Go back to watching wrestling, dumbass.

Comment

iCalled this fight in the 8 round feels good!!
                  Adrien Broner defeats Robert Guerrero,Gamboa,Mercito gesta. Only Marquez stands a chance, and time won't be on his side.

Comment

good job for broner. now nobody in lw left for him. agree with the patience thing, sounds okay if he stays @ 135, pickup a couple of highlight reels before going up. that and guy's just 23, I say he's on the pretty cool side of things.

Comment

Broner is the TRUTH! Love that he doesn't fight going backwards, just stands there in the pocket and walks guys down. Very good matches for him @140 and then at 47 with the likes of Lucas and the Ghost.

Comment

Working...
                      X