Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Beats Down DeMarco Over Eight, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love DeMarco, but he got ****ing damn near.wasted by Broner. I don't see, Garcia, Rios, Matthysse, or Judah beating this kid. You can forget that Gamboa **** yall were talking, lmao.

Comment

HaHa ~ What happen to all the Demarco fans saying he would expose Broner, or he would KO Broner, now everyone is saying Demarco was overrated anyway, I love how these fools discredit Broners and Floyd's wins....There was absolutely nothing wrong with Demarco tonight, he didn't fight the wrong fight, it's just he got his ass kicked by a better, stronger, faster fighter......I told you fools I'll see you late Nov 17th to ask y'all "What happen to Demarco, I thought he was suppose to school Broner". LMAO at you clowns !!!

Comment

Where they at?

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
        If I could convice Haymon I'd put Broner against another of his undefeated prospect; that I think would give Broner a good beating which is Omar Figueroa!
        Originally posted by not_the_knot View Post
        I hope DeMarco beats this assclown.
        Originally posted by richardt View Post
        I hope DeMarco beats the Racist Prick but I don't see that happening. All of Broner's picks of fighters is too obvious.
        Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
        I got Demarco by late KO.
        Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
        broner will take a knee in this fight
        You guys gotta stop picking guys to win because of his ethnicity, or just because you like his style! You all will learn boxing is about "SKILLS" unless you have two brawlers that have little to no skills...

Comment

There is no reason for Broner to stay at lightweight. No reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            I love DeMarco, but he got ****ing damn near.wasted by Broner. I don't see, Garcia, Rios, Matthysse, or Judah beating this kid. You can forget that Gamboa **** yall were talking, lmao.
            The money is at 140 but nah. He only 23. No need to rush his career. Cleaning out 135 should be his goal for next year.

Then we can talk about the fights at 140.

Comment

Lmaoo.......

Comment

It's time for a younger generation super-fight between Broner and Gamboa...Regardless of the fact that the Cuban's people are talking Mayweather, that fight has zero chance of happening, and Gamboa easily makes 135. (140 would also suit both guys).

Comment

Lets get excited a middlewieght suckingdown to lightwieght to fight a lightwieght

Comment

Originally posted by DhymezFMJFan View Post
                    You all will learn boxing is about "SKILLS" unless you have two brawlers that have little to no skills...
                    Hello there Mr. Stupid, you need a lesson in reading comprehension....No where does it say I picked DeMarco. On top of that 2 days ago I said DeMarco's style leaves him wide open for Broner to exploit like Jason Litzau. Nice try dumba$$.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      The money is at 140 but nah. He only 23. No need to rush his career. Cleaning out 135 should be his goal for next year.

Then we can talk about the fights at 140.
                      Dun, he may be a phenom. There is no money at LW. Why waste time beating inferior fighters at LW? He can beat any of those guys. Right now he'd beat the living **** out of Danny Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X