Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Beats Down DeMarco Over Eight, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not see a fighter copying Mayweather this fight, I seen a young fighter who is built like a damn tank, come forward and just pick his opponent apart with relentless Power Shots that made me kind a feel sorry for DeMarco at times and was ready to see the ref or his corner call it

Broner is the first young fighter so far that I have seen to make me say "YOU KNOW WHAT...THE FUTURE OF BOXING WILL BE JUST FINE" now all that I hope is that he keeps this hunger and continue to go after the best in what ever Division he is in and don't start ducking or cherry picking

but this was a very impressive performance from him...want to see him spend the entire 2013 at 135 and clean it out and Unify and continue to get better, he is still far away from his Peak as a fighter which is kinda scary actually because he is still getting better, by the time he is in his Mid to Late 20's he is really going to be a "PROBLEM"

Comment

• Hadn't we been hearing for about 5 years how the shoulder roll defense doesn't work against southpaws?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAW View Post
        Fully expected him to win. I actually thought the stoppage would come in rd.7. I think he deserves credit for 2 things though. 1: Fighting. I am a boxing fan. This guy did not just box, he stood in there and traded. Granted, he was against a guy who had already been stopped by a short and strong punching guy.
        2) Far less ****y in his interview. Thanks for losing the stupid hairbrush act Broner. I think this kid has a lot of potential, just want to see him in there with the best next time.
        Fight the best?? What the hell are you smoking. Demarco was recognize as the light champion of the world and Broner ran through him like he wasn't ****. It's time for all you haters to stop hating and just realize that this dude is the next superstar.

Comment

• So, looks like Broner is the real deal. Reminded me of Floyd's fight with Gerena. That was around the time I knew Floyd was a special talent as well.

Great win and show by The Prob.

Comment

• When Hopkins was bent over in the ring, why did Calzage get behind him like that?? Joe Calzage looked like a professional F*G. What real man would think up something like that in the ring???? I don't think Joe Calzage was acting gay, came to natural to him. totally unholy,....................ugh

Comment

• Pacquioa should drop down to 135 and teach boner a lesson

Comment

• The Problem has arrived!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
                  Broner tries to hard to be Mayweather 2
                  Really dog that all you got??

Comment

• The frustration of Broner haters is apparent.

Comment

• Originally posted by realizniguhnit View Post
                      broner is stuck between a rock and a hard place, there is no big money at 135 at the end of the day the money is at 140 and 147. 135 is broners natural weight i doubt he will be effective at 140 147 with the big boys...
                      natural wieght 135 more like 160 than sucking down to 135 to fight smaller guys.he belongs at 147, but i say he can't cut the mustard at that wieght that is why he sucks down to 135

Comment

Working...
                      X