Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I'll KO Whyte Quicker Than Joshua Did, Make Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Being from the UK i can still pick against the Brit, Whyte just looks abit too slow and lumbering for Parker, who wont have the trouble that he did with Joshua's range. I think he stops Whyte,whos chin just seems a little shaky to me.
    Whyte took plenty of clean hard shots from Joshua without going down. Question his ability all you want but you can't question his chin. It's definitely solid. So Parker isn't stopping him in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
      Still he has sticky feet and he isn't very fast. He won't land a single shot on Parker all night. Parker is an elite fighter with exceptional speed for a heavy weight. People don't give him enough credit. Please don't get me wrong, styles make fights. There are fights Whyte might look good at but Parker is a step too far.
      OK, after your last post and now this, you're definitely having a laugh. Either that or you are completely deluded. If Parker wins, it will be a tough fight that he wins by a slim decision. He won't come close to dominating.

As for Whyte not landing a single shot on him? Hahahahahahaha. Lay off the smoke, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Whyte is decent until he proves he's more than that.

Price is a bum, no one thinks he's decent. So yeah, you just made that up in your head.

You massively overrated Parker, and you're still doing it today. You'll stop after this fight I can assure you.
        Like when you said AJ would knock out Parker in 2 rounds?

Can you leave the forum if Parker wins? and I will do the same if Whyte wins?

Comment

Nothing but more rubbish out of this guys mouth. He said he was going to do all kinds to Joshua too but *****ed out and ran like a coward.
          Im starting to think Parker killed your mum,raped your dog and you're not quite over it yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
            People are riding too much on Whyte's last fight. He has improved but let's not forget he was gifted against a very faded Chisora. I do not see how he can beat Parker tbh. Parker's just too fast and slick. You can't hit what you can't see. Parker will coast to a very wide unanimous decision, he's just too classy and will make Whyte look slow and amateurish.
            The same thing you guys said against AJ. He will end up on the back foot, giving whyte the advantage.
            I hope he can avoid the left hook all night, if not, he is a gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              Like when you said AJ would knock out Parker in 2 rounds?

Can you leave the forum if Parker wins? and I will do the same if Whyte wins?
              I never said Joshua would knock Parker out in 2 rounds. So again, you got that from your head didn't you? You really should stop that because you come off as mentally challenged.

For the record, I think this is a 50/50 fight that could go any way.

Me saying Whyte was going to win before was just to wind you up because well, you're an arsehole and deserved it. But if you think if Parker wins it's going to be easy or clear, then you're smoking. Whoever wins will do it on points by a slim margin. Any other prediction and it's bull****. You'll see it's bull**** on Saturday. Parker will not win easy. Any decent fighter and he has a tough time of it and wins by the slimmest of margins. The same will happen here.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                Im starting to think Parker killed your mum,raped your dog and you're not quite over it yet ?
                I'm telling the truth. Big difference.

That actually applies to you when going off on Joshua. So don't let the door of irony hit you in the face on the way out.

In fact, so ironic, you sound like an American. Being a NZ'er, i'm sure plenty of people over your way would love to slap your face if they saw what rubbish you write. So best keep it as a dirty secret.

Comment

I never said Joshua would knock Parker out in 2 rounds. So again, you got that from your head didn't you? You really should stop that because you come off as mentally challenged.

For the record, I think this is a 50/50 fight that could go any way.

Me saying Whyte was going to win before was just to wind you up because well, you're an arsehole and deserved it. But if you think if Parker wins it's going to be easy or clear, then you're smoking. Whoever wins will do it on points by a slim margin. Any other prediction and it's bull****. You'll see it's bull**** on Saturday. Parker will not win easy. Any decent fighter and he has a tough time of it and wins by the slimmest of margins. The same will happen here.
                  Ok, so your backing Parker now ???

thats an amazing flip flop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    Ok, so your backing Parker now ???

thats an amazing flip flop.
                    I'm not backing Parker, no. I said it will be a close fight either way. If Parker is to win, it will be by a slim margin. The same applies for Whyte.

If I had a gun to my head and had to pick, i'd edge it to Whyte. But we'll see.

Comment

I'm not backing Parker, no. I said it will be a close fight either way. If Parker is to win, it will be by a slim margin. The same applies for Whyte.

If I had a gun to my head and had to pick, i'd edge it to Whyte. But we'll see.
                      Not so confident now. Spineless I think is what they call it.

Comment

Working...
                      X