Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I'll KO Whyte Quicker Than Joshua Did, Make Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    Two B-level fighters. Could be a draw, and at 23:1 I'm almost tempted.
    Yeah that's not a bad bet. I thought Parker-Ruiz had a lot of close rounds and felt like a draw and style wise this will be similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
      People are riding too much on Whyte's last fight. He has improved but let's not forget he was gifted against a very faded Chisora. I do not see how he can beat Parker tbh. Parker's just too fast and slick. You can't hit what you can't see. Parker will coast to a very wide unanimous decision, he's just too classy and will make Whyte look slow and amateurish.
      He was out for 6 months the year he fought Chisora and set up with a new trainer, and had only been with him 9 months at that time. He also fought 4 fights including Chisora in the last 6 months.

Whyte's conditioning, ring IQ, technique and mentality has improved since the Chisora fight. Lets not forget he did not have the opportunities or proper training until after the Joshua fight.

Chisora was a good learning fight in a tough year, not what he should be judged on now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        The people that rate whyte are the same deluded UK fanboys that think david price is a decent heavy weight.🤣😂🤣
        I'm not from the UK and I don't think that Whyte is top-notch. Fact is, Parker isn't, either.

Comment

Being from the UK i can still pick against the Brit, Whyte just looks abit too slow and lumbering for Parker, who wont have the trouble that he did with Joshua's range. I think he stops Whyte,whos chin just seems a little shaky to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            He was out for 6 months the year he fought Chisora and set up with a new trainer, and had only been with him 9 months at that time. He also fought 4 fights including Chisora in the last 6 months.

Whyte's conditioning, ring IQ, technique and mentality has improved since the Chisora fight. Lets not forget he did not have the opportunities or proper training until after the Joshua fight.

Chisora was a good learning fight in a tough year, not what he should be judged on now.
            Still he has sticky feet and he isn't very fast. He won't land a single shot on Parker all night. Parker is an elite fighter with exceptional speed for a heavy weight. People don't give him enough credit. Please don't get me wrong, styles make fights. There are fights Whyte might look good at but Parker is a step too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Two B-level fighters. Could be a draw, and at 23:1 I'm almost tempted.
              I'd have Parker as a B-level, Whyte for me is C-Grade. Parker should be too quick, too skillful for Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                Still he has sticky feet and he isn't very fast. He won't land a single shot on Parker all night. Parker is an elite fighter with exceptional speed for a heavy weight. People don't give him enough credit. Please don't get me wrong, styles make fights. There are fights Whyte might look good at but Parker is a step too far.
                Parker isnt going to out box Whyte .

He wont land a single shot ?

Cant wait until after this fight the comments are going to be hilarious ! lol

Comment

Joe Parker doesn't have half the power or half the aggressiveness that David Tua had. We need some aggressiveness from you Joe!

Comment

I believe Whyte is going to take the fight to Parker more, outworking and beating him on points. I can see Dillian taking many more risks than Joshua did because he has nothing to lose.

Comment

Intuitively I'd say that Whyte wins even though rationally it is a 50/50 fight. Its just something in the stars for this guy. And he seems hungrier than Parker. I'd be surprised if Whyte knocks him out, but might get a decision (similar to the one he got with Chisora). Parker will be maaaad...

Comment

Working...
                      X