Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I'll KO Whyte Quicker Than Joshua Did, Make Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Being a NZ'er, i'm sure plenty of people over your way would love to slap your face if they saw what rubbish you write. So best keep it as a dirty secret.
    Lol...World class comeback champ!

Bit of advice...

Never turn up to a battle of wits unarmed.

Tool up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
      Lol...World class comeback champ!

Bit of advice...

Never turn up to a battle of wits unarmed.

Tool up!!!
      Haha, I wasn't trying to be witty. Just making a claim that you're deranged and fail to understand irony.

Comment

I hope JP does come to fight instead of trying to be a slick boxer (which he's just average at) and engage with Whyte, cause I've been disappointed with his last 3-4 fights.

I can't call it, cause both looked like shyt against AJ. Parker for ******ly trying to box from outside with a guy that has a 6" reach advantage, and Whyte for trying to slug it out with a stronger and better fighter.

If Parker loses it will show that he really doesn't belong as a champion or contender, if Whyte loses he'll end up in Chisora-land as a perennial punching bag for up and coming fighters to wail on.

Comment

This fight has 12 round slugfest written all over it. It's a potential fight of the year candidate. Both guys are hungry and need this fight very badly in order to remain relevant heavyweight contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Haha, I wasn't trying to be witty. Just making a claim that you're deranged and fail to understand irony.
            You're still bringing spoons to a fork fight!

...at some stage and for your own piece of mind, you're gonna have to forgive Parker for what he did to your mum and dog.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
              You're still bringing spoons to a fork fight!

...at some stage and for your own piece of mind, you're gonna have to forgive Parker for what he did to your mum and dog.
              If you want to think of yourself as smart and what not, then please be my guest. But i'm not trying to be witty.

Oh, so you think Parker likes to do ***ual things to dogs now? Is this something New Zealanders like to do in their spare time or is it just something that Parker likes whenever he has the chance?

Questions, questions. So many questions.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how Parker's power measures up now that he's (hopefully) had the shoulder and elbow injuries fixed.

Comment

Parker's last chance to show he belongs in with the big dogs. I'm still waiting on him to show any destructiveness in a fight. From the fights I've seen, Parker has never shown championship ability and desire. Getting that belt he had looks awfuly su****ious. Whyte WILL try to take his head off. Whyte will show up ready. Not sure how Parker shows up besides wanting to survive. Will be a good fight, and say a lot about both fighters going forward.

If a real fighter shows up in Parker (not just a boxing survivor) this could go either way. If it sticks to past performances Whyte takes Parker down. Parker hasn't shown much of a mean streak nor a killer instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                    Parker's last chance to show he belongs in with the big dogs. I'm still waiting on him to show any destructiveness in a fight. From the fights I've seen, Parker has never shown championship ability and desire. Getting that belt he had looks awfuly su****ious. Whyte WILL try to take his head off. Whyte will show up ready. Not sure how Parker shows up besides wanting to survive. Will be a good fight, and say a lot about both fighters going forward.

If a real fighter shows up in Parker (not just a boxing survivor) this could go either way. If it sticks to past performances Whyte takes Parker down. Parker hasn't shown much of a mean streak nor a killer instinct.
                    Have to agree and I'm a Parker fan from NZ. Joe needs to step up and prove he deserves to be on the same stage now. Another fight like the last 4 and he's more Shane Cameron than David Tua.... although at least Shane Cameron's fights were mostly entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      I do rate Parker, he does everything well, nothing exceptional apart from hand speed maybe, and he does a lot of things better than Whyte.

Whyte is much more explosive from mid range, to the body and the left hook. I also think Whyte is just tougher in general and has way more heart, he also has the power advantage.

Parker will box well for a few rounds, and for certain spells, but Whyte will get to him sooner or later, and when they start trading inside or mid-range Whyte will win those exchanges and send Parker on his bike again. Whyte has improved his counter punching and explosiveness, and that's what will win him this fight.
                      But Parker can ride that bike for 12 rounds and those mid range shots to the body might never come.

Comment

Working...
                      X