Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I'll KO Whyte Quicker Than Joshua Did, Make Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive heard this clown state this in his last two fights in the uk

said he was gonna ko fury - absolute stinker of a fight

said he was gonna ko Joshua - another stinker

I hope whyte ruins him so we don't have to see him over here again . ive noticed Higgins hasn't been as vocal this time . probably embarrassed of that s**t show they brought last time

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Joseph Parker will make Anthony Joshua look foolish once again!
      When was the first time?

Comment

Whyte has improved since the AJ fight but I can't see what others do in him. I think Parker will win this one fairly comfortably on points.

Comment

Two B-level fighters. Could be a draw, and at 23:1 I'm almost tempted.

Comment

The good thing about the modern HW division being so dogshyt is that it gives nobodies from irrelevant countries the chance to become HW champions. Joseph Parker is a top 5 HW, some had him as the #2 behind AJ or #3 behind AJ/Wilder and that says a lot.

Joke division, probably the biggest laughing stock in all of boxing just like the pathetic HWs in the UFC

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Two B-level fighters. Could be a draw, and at 23:1 I'm almost tempted.
              Parker is no chisora. Won't be a close fight. Easy night for him

Comment

I doubt Parker is even going in thinking about the KO. He'll use his intelligence and superior handspeed to frustrate Whyte and pick him off when Whyte comes in. If Parker wants to get the KO he'll have to put the pressure on Whyte and get him going backwards. Whyte's got quite a nasty catch-and-shoot left hook which I don't think Parker's team want to bring into play, so I don't think Parker will go in close-quarters.

So back foot for Parker and a points win unless he can get Whyte to charge onto something big, face-first.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  Whyte has improved since the AJ fight but I can't see what others do in him. I think Parker will win this one fairly comfortably on points.
                  The people that rate whyte are the same deluded UK fanboys that think david price is a decent heavy weight.🤣😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    When was the first time?

Comment

People are riding too much on Whyte's last fight. He has improved but let's not forget he was gifted against a very faded Chisora. I do not see how he can beat Parker tbh. Parker's just too fast and slick. You can't hit what you can't see. Parker will coast to a very wide unanimous decision, he's just too classy and will make Whyte look slow and amateurish.

Comment

Working...
                      X