Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I'll KO Whyte Quicker Than Joshua Did, Make Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've heard this rubbish before from Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
      Still he has sticky feet and he isn't very fast. He won't land a single shot on Parker all night. Parker is an elite fighter with exceptional speed for a heavy weight. People don't give him enough credit. Please don't get me wrong, styles make fights. There are fights Whyte might look good at but Parker is a step too far.
      I can’t see it personally

Parker looked brilliant in his early career but everyone he’s stepped up he’s looked average at best

I can see Parker Whyte being like the Parker takem fight . He’s there to be outworked and I’m not convinced he has the stamina to fight hard for 12

He was blowing hard in the Joshua fight and that was after hardly throwing anything . If Whyte puts it on him from the start I can see a Whyte ud coming

Should be a good scrap anyway . Parker has a lot to prove after his last two outings so hopefully he comes to fight

Comment

i can see this going the distance, good slugfest in the second half maybe, whyte runs out of steam and crys for a year after it

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Parker isnt going to out box Whyte .

He wont land a single shot ?

Cant wait until after this fight the comments are going to be hilarious ! lol
          LOL Whyte hardly has any defence bro, how is Parker going to miss him?

Comment

Still he has sticky feet and he isn't very fast. He won't land a single shot on Parker all night. Parker is an elite fighter with exceptional speed for a heavy weight. People don't give him enough credit. Please don't get me wrong, styles make fights. There are fights Whyte might look good at but Parker is a step too far.
            I do rate Parker, he does everything well, nothing exceptional apart from hand speed maybe, and he does a lot of things better than Whyte.

Whyte is much more explosive from mid range, to the body and the left hook. I also think Whyte is just tougher in general and has way more heart, he also has the power advantage.

Parker will box well for a few rounds, and for certain spells, but Whyte will get to him sooner or later, and when they start trading inside or mid-range Whyte will win those exchanges and send Parker on his bike again. Whyte has improved his counter punching and explosiveness, and that's what will win him this fight.

Comment

Nothing but more rubbish out of this guys mouth. He said he was going to do all kinds to Joshua too but *****ed out and ran like a coward.

Any time Parker has been in there with someone decent he's had a rough time of it. He wins in very close fights. So if he wins here, it will be by a point or 2. Lets hope he finds his balls for this weekend and he comes and puts it on the line and show he's a real fighter and not someone who constantly throws shots from too far out because he's scared of being at the correct range or running like he did against Joshua.

Time to man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Parker is no chisora. Won't be a close fight. Easy night for him
                Anyone decent and it's tough and a razor thin decision. So don't delude yourself like Parker and his team do.

Trust me, you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  The people that rate whyte are the same deluded UK fanboys that think david price is a decent heavy weight.🤣😂🤣
                  Whyte is decent until he proves he's more than that.

Price is a bum, no one thinks he's decent. So yeah, you just made that up in your head.

You massively overrated Parker, and you're still doing it today. You'll stop after this fight I can assure you.

Comment

People are riding too much on Whyte's last fight. He has improved but let's not forget he was gifted against a very faded Chisora. I do not see how he can beat Parker tbh. Parker's just too fast and slick. You can't hit what you can't see. Parker will coast to a very wide unanimous decision, he's just too classy and will make Whyte look slow and amateurish.
                    After reading this post, i'm convinced you've never watched Parker in your life.

Comment

whyte has a win over wilder(forfeit due to cowardice) so he should be the favorite

Comment

Working...
                      X