Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I'll KO Whyte Quicker Than Joshua Did, Make Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    whyte has a win over wilder(forfeit due to cowardice) so he should be the favorite
    On the other hand he has a loss to Pulev (forfeit due to cowardice)...

Comment

This fight could come down to stamina and chin because it's a going a be slugfest. Both guys understand the ramifications of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Whyte took plenty of clean hard shots from Joshua without going down. Question his ability all you want but you can't question his chin. It's definitely solid. So Parker isn't stopping him in any way.
        I wouldn't say he has a bad chin, but he was hurt alot in that fight and knocked out badly. That can take abit of punch resistance from you. Post AJ, he had a few wobbles against Chisora and i didnt like hes legs early against Helenius, i dont think that chins the same, and i think Parkers speed will catch him out. Ive just got a feeling about it.

Comment

Talks a good game, does Joseph. Seems like a relatively smart young man. Not gonna back up mouth with his actions, though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            No you won't, you fought like a coward against that ducker joshua. Whyte is a crazy dude with a good punch..he'll knock your ass out
            Like I said..Whyte too good for him

Comment

Working...
            X