Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, who would you rank higher: Floyd or Ali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    ...and yeah by the time floyd grew some balls and fought shane, after shane was inactive about a year and a half, he was shaky as hell...

Oh really?

October 2009, it was the fight everyone wanted:

PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all

Fight took place 5/2010....now it's a cherrypick:

yeah yeah yeah...shane wasn't no spring chicken

cotto had already been ravaged by margarito and pac,

and pac had been put to sleep by marquez...

ain't stop floyd from cherrypicking 'em...

But that aint all.

According to you, the fight with Ortiz was a good matchup:

Very good matchup Saturday. Good to see Mayweather back in action and hungry and equally as good to see Ortiz get a shot at true Superstardom.

Lets Get It On!

Suddently, Ortiz is a C-level fighter:

floyd waited for the whole ww division to fade, except those flat footed, c-level guys like maidana, berto, guerrero, and ortiz...he can beat those guys in their prime with one hand tied behind his back, plus, was guaranteed at least 30 mil to carry those no hopers...

So was it a good matchup, or was it a fight against a C-level fighter....

or is a fight against a c-level fighter a good matchup for Floyd.

You're a ****ing joke.

Comment

erm let me see, arguably the greatest boxer ever or the greatest duck ever...

larry and redprick are gonna need A LOT of alts to change this poll

Comment

explain to me, how floyd gets a pass for taking a 2 year vacation to duck a division
        He doesn't get a pass from any real boxing fan.

Comment

let me off the hook? ni**ga please...i answered your tired questions straight..
          Liar. You answered my questions straight? I'm still waiting for you to answer straight, instead of ducking and deflecting, and straight up hating.

shane claimed floyd was doing the ducking when they were lightweights...you like researching my s**t, find my post with shane quoting it...
          Why should I search for that quote when it was nothing but a deflection from you? I'll show you some interesting things that I did find, though.

Who brought up lightweight? I'm talking about what YOU said when they were BOTH WELTERWEIGHTS. Yea. Something like this:

only way scared money can trump mosley's play is to fax the contractual agreement to golden imo and the opinion of a lot of people

I think that's what he did being that it was his very next fight. Question: Did you give any credit? I'll wait for your straight answer.

sounds like somebody's scurred...

because its by far the best match @ 147...f**k all this "when shane was on top and floyd was looking for a chance crap"....shane is just as relevant as pac and cotto imo...plus on top of it, i have to admire shane's gangsta for calling floyd out on international television...if that don't make floyd wanna sign on the dotted line, what does...

ali would have bit his lip and told them to bring out the paperwork right then...

I think that paperwork got rolled out, didn't it? By far the best match up at 147, right? As relevant as Pac and Cotto, right?

convincing floyd excuse makers that floyd is ducking shane mosley is as challenging as convincing hopkins excuse makers that hopkins beats up on smaller fighters...
          Here you are again saying WELTERWEIGHT FLOYD was ducking WELTERWEIGHT MOSLEY. And WELTERWEIGHT FLOYD fought WELTERWEIGHT MOSLEY in their very next fight. So.....?

...and yeah by the time floyd grew some balls and fought shane, after shane was inactive about a year and a half, he was shaky as hell...

OHHHH, I get it. Shane became shaky as hell in 4 months, since you are on record calling for this fight January 2010:

says who? you?...not me...i'm from the show me state....meaning i would like to see lil man get in the ring with shane and prove it....

He became shaky in 4 months huh? Or did he become old and washed?

shane was old and washed...
          Much respect to Ali. As for you? lol. You've shown you won't man up. Accept your award, homie.

Comment

Ali beat prime Foreman.

Mayweather's great but he didn't fight the bests

Comment

Ali will forever be greater! never ducked anybody unlike gayweather jr who faked retirement and ducked guys when they were at their best or straight up ducked guys like margarito paul williams and sergio martinez.

Comment

The fact that Floyd has 30 votes here shows how fakkin ridiculous hos fan base is.

Comment

Ali.

Your competition defines your legacy.

Comment

What an idiotic question!

Comment

Working...
                    X