Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Have Something Mayweather Has Not Faced - Speed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnyblazz View Post
    Zab Judah, Manny Pacquiao.

End Thread.
    Who are both faster than Khan to boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      why do these facts sound more like excuses...if he won the poll, he won the poll..., and it isn't like floyd had too many reservations about fighting guys who had already been raked thru the coals prior to fighting him...
      They only sound like excuses because you would like them to. A fact is a fact you must understand this to understand what is being discussed.Maidana got to fight Floyd because he beat and hammered Broner and took his unbeaten record from him .Common sense prevailed as just a few months before Khan had been dropped and on my card lost to diaz who had been beaten six times and was on his way out.

Stick to the facts you can't go wrong!

Amir Khan is a complete joke in and out of the ring ....!

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        too bad floyd cherrypicked maidana over khan, when khan won floyd's poll regarding who he should fight out of the two...this wouldn't be a situation where the floyd boys would automatically say floyd would dominate him...
        ---------------------------------------------------------

Riiiiiight. Khan got knocked the **** out by a bona fide called Prescott in less than two rounds.
        Khan got knocked the **** out by Danny Garcia in less than 5 rounds
        Khan got knocked the **** out by Canelo in six rounds.

And idiots like you want us to believe that he can beat Floyd. If he can beat Floyd because of his "fast" hands, how come he couldn't beat Canelo or Garcia or Prescott. He barely beat Maidana and only managed to survive that fight by the grace of Joe Cortez.

Khan with his fast hands should have easily beaten Chris Algieri yet he struggled the whole fight.

You need to stop eating those rotis and paans bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
          Khan is from Bolton!
          --------------------------------------------

I know that. I was being specific about the difference between an Arab and a Pakistani. Read what I was responding to.
          I am aware Khan was born in the UK to PAkistani immigrants. He is NOT Arab

Comment

• nobody cares what you think AK!
            please go away...
            boxing is a better sport with out you!

Comment

• Amir Khan is a celebrity bum who would struggle against any current top 10 Welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
                ---------------------------------------------------------

Riiiiiight. Khan got knocked the **** out by a bona fide called Prescott in less than two rounds.
                Khan got knocked the **** out by Danny Garcia in less than 5 rounds
                Khan got knocked the **** out by Canelo in six rounds.

And idiots like you want us to believe that he can beat Floyd. If he can beat Floyd because of his "fast" hands, how come he couldn't beat Canelo or Garcia or Prescott. He barely beat Maidana and only managed to survive that fight by the grace of Joe Cortez.

Khan with his fast hands should have easily beaten Chris Algieri yet he struggled the whole fight.

You need to stop eating those rotis and paans bro!!
                yeah yeah yeah...shane wasn't no spring chicken

cotto had already been ravaged by margarito and pac,

and pac had been put to sleep by marquez...

ain't stop floyd from cherrypicking 'em...

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                  They only sound like excuses because you would like them to. A fact is a fact you must understand this to understand what is being discussed.Maidana got to fight Floyd because he beat and hammered Broner and took his unbeaten record from him .Common sense prevailed as just a few months before Khan had been dropped and on my card lost to diaz who had been beaten six times and was on his way out.

Stick to the facts you can't go wrong!

Amir Khan is a complete joke in and out of the ring ....!
                  the fact is he won the poll and should have got the fight if the poll was legit...you are excusing away floyd's decision to do something else...

Comment

• Khan is so delusional that he still thinks somehow that is a HUGE FIGHT

Might be suffering from CTE honestly from all the knockouts, he still walks around like his last fight this didn't happen:

NOBODY gives a FUK about Mayweather vs Khan besides Khan and some of his weirdo fans who are as insane and delusional as he is. It is PLENTY of competition in the current landscape of 147 and he is not talking about fighting any of them. Has he mentioned Keith Thurman? Errol Spence Jr? Terrance Crawford? NO! Make a new excuse every time Kell Brook is brought up to him

Clearly just want 1 big payday to cash himself out before he fuks off and go do Commentary Full Time

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Shut up and retire you clown, nobody wants to see you in the ring again
                      Wrong, i am pretty sure we all wanna see Khan - Brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X