Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, who would you rank higher: Floyd or Ali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    according to shane, floyd ducked him when they were lightweights, and imo he finally stepped up to the plate when the pressure to fight him peaked again after shane beat margarito...floyd was using the excuse that shane wasn't ppv worthy (check the brian kenny interview), and was still giving excuses even after shane stepped in the ring and callled him out after he dragged marquez up two divisions and fought him...

now since we chopping it up about floyd and ali, that is one glaring difference between the two...with ali, you never had to worry about who he wanted next, because he always had somebody's name on his lips whenever they stuck a mic in his face, and the fights were made in a timely fashion

...floyd, eh, only his fanboys will back him up with the years of excuses he dug up over the years...

Was ready to let you off the hook, but come on, bro. Your quotations had to do with you saying Mayweather was ducking him AT THAT TIME. Now you're deflecting to what Shane believed at lightweight?

YOU claimed he was ducking Mosley. YOU said it was the fight everyone wanted to see. When he chose him, you gave no credit. When he beat him, you changed up and said Mosley was "Shaky Shane" who was "no spring chicken" and was a "cherrypick."

So even when he fights the fights that YOU ask for, it isn't good enough. How do you reconcile that?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Was ready to let you off the hook, but come on, bro. Your quotations had to do with you saying Mayweather was ducking him AT THAT TIME. Now you're deflecting to what Shane believed at lightweight?

YOU claimed he was ducking Mosley. YOU said it was the fight everyone wanted to see. When he chose him, you gave no credit. When he beat him, you changed up and said Mosley was "Shaky Shane" who was "no spring chicken" and was a "cherrypick."

So even when he fights the fights that YOU ask for, it isn't good enough. How do you reconcile that?
      let me off the hook? ni**ga please...i answered your tired questions straight...shane claimed floyd was doing the ducking when they were lightweights...you like researching my s**t, find my post with shane quoting it...

...and yeah by the time floyd grew some balls and fought shane, after shane was inactive about a year and a half, he was shaky as hell...

now go somewhere we chopping it up about floyd and ali, and the poll has ali comfortably ahead by the way...

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

da da da da, ta daaaaaaaaaaa

captain sav-a-floyd, sliding down the pole

Comment

Ali by a mile and I personally think he was vastly overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            Ali by a mile and I personally think he was vastly overrated.
            why rate him ahead of floyd then if u think ali was vastly overrated. u r just trying to discredit both fighters nt

Comment

Originally posted by t3d View Post
              why rate him ahead of floyd then if u think ali was vastly overrated. u r just trying to discredit both fighters nt

Calling it like I see it.They were both very good fighters just not as good as the sheep think they were. My opinion of course, yours may differ.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                Calling it like I see it.They were both very good fighters just not as good as the sheep think they were. My opinion of course, yours may differ.
                trust me whoever is your favorite fighter floyd would whoop his ass

Comment

Originally posted by t3d View Post
                  trust me whoever is your favorite fighter floyd would whoop his ass
                  lol, of course he would.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      da da da da, ta daaaaaaaaaaa

captain sav-a-floyd, sliding down the pole

You got butthurt real quick, didn't you?

Did you or did you not say it was the fight everyone wanted to see?

Did you or did you not later say it was a cherrypick?

Let's see if you give a straight answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X