Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, who would you rank higher: Floyd or Ali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    ali is the greatest of all times

floyd has one of the greatest manufactured resumes of all time...

Good post,

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Floyd has a ATG resume as well as Ali however only one is undefeated.
      Undefeated doesnt define a fighters greatness. At all!
      So in your logic a fighter like Wilder is great? Or a fighter who won all their fights against unknowns is great just because he never lost a fight. Your logic is flawed !

Comment

cassius clay almost got knocked out by an english can named henry cooper. clay was outboxed throughout his career by doug jones, jimmy young, ken norton x3, had a fixed fight against liston and defeated by frazier in his prime.
        Not to mention getting beat by leon spinks.
        cassius clay is not even top 5 HWs of all time, but nostalgic cry babies let their emotions get in the way of facts and overrate this brain damaged hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDKING View Post
          cassius clay almost got knocked out by an english can named henry cooper. clay was outboxed throughout his career by doug jones, jimmy young, ken norton x3, had a fixed fight against liston and defeated by frazier in his prime.
          Not to mention getting beat by leon spinks.
          cassius clay is not even top 5 HWs of all time, but nostalgic cry babies let their emotions get in the way of facts and overrate this brain damaged hype job.
          he'd be as undefeated as floyd, if he fought a career's worth of paper champs....

Comment

he'd be as undefeated as floyd, if he fought a career's worth of paper champs....
            Explain the gift decisons, especially the jimmy young fight or havent u watched it?

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDKING View Post
              Explain the gift decisons, especially the jimmy young fight or havent u watched it?
              explain to me, how floyd gets a pass for taking a 2 year vacation to duck a division

Comment

explain to me, how floyd gets a pass for taking a 2 year vacation to duck a division
                tried to hide behind haymon and ellerbe when posed with the question of fighting shane, instead of just saying shane i'm gonna fight you next...one minute, he's supposed to be his own man and in the next breath, he's not...
                Shane doesn't sell enough in the "Black" or "Urban" communities to fight Floyd...Lol
                PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all

yeah yeah yeah...shane wasn't no spring chicken

cotto had already been ravaged by margarito and pac,

and pac had been put to sleep by marquez...

ain't stop floyd from cherrypicking 'em...

Oh, excuse me. I remember you claimed Mayweather was ducking Shane hard, and when he fought him the very next fight after you made those posts, it magically turned into a cherrypick.

You ever going to answer to this, or just pretend I haven't asked you about this about 4 times now?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Oh, excuse me. I remember you claimed Mayweather was ducking Shane hard, and when he fought him the very next fight after you made those posts, it magically turned into a cherrypick.

You ever going to answer to this, or just pretend I haven't asked you about this about 4 times now?
                  according to shane, floyd was doing the ducking

Comment

according to shane, floyd was doing the ducking
                    lol. Ok bro.

But why didn't you ever just step up and say, "You know what, I was wrong. He took the fight that I was accusing him of ducking and he deserves full credit" instead of turning around and saying he cherrypicked the guy you were saying he was ducking.

Was he ducking the guy or did he cherrypick him? You can't have it both ways.

We all have our favorites, but realize that when it comes to Mayweather you seem very biased.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      lol. Ok bro.

But why didn't you ever just step up and say, "You know what, I was wrong. He took the fight that I was accusing him of ducking and he deserves full credit" instead of turning around and saying he cherrypicked the guy you were saying he was ducking.

Was he ducking the guy or did he cherrypick him? You can't have it both ways.

We all have our favorites, but realize that when it comes to Mayweather you seem very biased.

according to shane, floyd ducked him when they were lightweights, and imo he finally stepped up to the plate when the pressure to fight him peaked again after shane beat margarito...floyd was using the excuse that shane wasn't ppv worthy (check the brian kenny interview), and was still giving excuses even after shane stepped in the ring and callled him out after he dragged marquez up two divisions and fought him...

now since we chopping it up about floyd and ali, that is one glaring difference between the two...with ali, you never had to worry about who he wanted next, because he always had somebody's name on his lips whenever they stuck a mic in his face, and the fights were made in a timely fashion

...floyd, eh, only his fanboys will back him up with the years of excuses he dug up...
                      Last edited by djtmal; 12-27-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X