Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao was a shadow of himself last night. It wasn't pleasant to see.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man is 40. I don't think he's going to stop though. When he retires, I think he'll have close to 90 fights.

Comment

The mayweather, Bradley 3 and fights from then on have shown us a man impersonating pacquiao... Yet he is still good enough to almost beat them all.

If that was a prime pac, broner may have been in hospital.

Comment

How many of you have been 40 yrs old? Maybe age makes no difference to a quarterback, but it sure as hell makes a difference to a boxer. And to most people not named Brady.

Comment

He’s still good but not good enough to continue fighting above his weight. He can give up the years or he can give up the weight but can’t do both, not anymore. The best welters would be too much for him. Loma or even Garcia might be competitive fights he might or might not win.

Comment

He should avoid spence, Crawford like Floyd did at 38.
            But he can still cement his legacy by beating big names like broner, Khan type guys.

Comment

You will never look pleasant against defensive minded fighter who isnt willing to fight back. He also had a cold.... and even with those two things I was still very impressed with his performance. *slaps you across the face* You get worse every year as a poster.

Comment

Still Fast enough with enough Power and EXPERIENCE to beat most of these guys at 147 honestly

I'm not giving guys wins over Pacquiao just because they're younger sorry...PROVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                  If anything, Broner's the one who looked old. Pacquiao was fast and throwing volumes of punches, as usual. It's hard to land on someone who's willing to sacrifice their own offense to avoid being hit.
                  this right here!! haters always ignored this part!! pac's opponents completely switch up their style when they go up against manny! then haters always complain and say "well so and so did better against that guy while manny went all 12 rounds with him".. yeah because that guy was trying to survive while they werent against the other guys.

great example is pac vs algieri and spence vs aglieri. when pac fought algieri, it was a totally different match up since algieir was running and trying to survive the whole time where as when he fought spence, he was actually coming forward and being aggressive up to the point where he got caught! then haters come in and be like "pac couldnt even stop algieri when spence could", etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Still Fast enough with enough Power and EXPERIENCE to beat most of these guys at 147 honestly
                    Exactly. The body work was impressive and opened up everything. Especially in how it allowed him to slip inside and throw the left and land damn near every time.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

I'm not giving guys wins over Pacquiao just because they're younger sorry...PROVE IT!
                      great post!! x1000000!

Comment

Working...
                      X