Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao was a shadow of himself last night. It wasn't pleasant to see.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and yet he still won every round and was on the verge of stopping bronner

Comment

You know what's unpleasant?

That post-fight interview with Broner. Dude was a sore loser

Comment

pac looked really good for a 40 year old who has been a pro for over 20 years and with 70 pro fights. but of course he is a shadow of his former self when compared to when he was in his prime. prime pacquiao was an absolute beast. old pac still has enough to give the top welterweights a tough fight.

Comment

spence will beat the piss out of manny

Comment

By the computer punch count Pacquiao beat Broner by a wider margin than anyone Broner ever fought including Mikey, Porter and Maidana. He landed a lot more punches in every round except round 4 in which Broner landed 8 punches to his 7 punches. He threw over twice as many punches as Broner. 563 punches to 294 punches. He landed more than twice as many punches as Broner. I think it was about 110 landed punches for Pacquiao and only 50 landed punches for Broner. How is this such a poor performance? No he isn't nearly as good as the Pacquiao who beat the hell out of Oscar, Cotto and Hatton but he is still as good or better than top pfp fighter Mikey who is 9 years younger. He just beat the hell out a top 10 world rate welterweight. Boxing scene scored the fight 119 to 109 for Pacquiao giving Broner only round 4. They had the Mikey vs Broner fight closer than that.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              spence will beat the piss out of manny
              Well we need to see it. But my instinct tells me that this will be another pac-marg.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Well we need to see it. But my instinct tells me that this will be another pac-marg.
                spence isnt a punching bag like marg.. manny hasnt even fought a southpaw in over 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  He looked old and unable to land. Yes he did land two hard shots and flurries after that, but he was having a very difficult time landing.

Pacquiao won more rounds, probably 9-3 but there were a lot of close rounds were he barely won those rounds.

Maybe Broner was a bad matchup from him. Maybe Broner defends well against southpaws, I don't know.

He looked vulnerable and desperated to land at times and if Broner was some other welterweight he could have landed something big on him.

The fight sucked apart from 2-3 rounds.

I streamed it so maybe I'm wrong but let's keep it real. It was no domination.

Hes 40 years old the f**k did you expect to see???

Comment

Working...
                  X