Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Usyk still going to clear out heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All these LDBC types that make up the majority of this forum are literally PRAYING that Usyk is gonna fail LOL

Comment

SKILL wise/ ability wise he's the best at heavyweight already by far

All the needs to do is put on a bit of weight and take a fight against a top 10 guy, and he passes that test, then people are gonna be even more worried! His fights in the WSB already proved he can take punches from and beat up the big boys.

Wilder is the same weight as him if not lighter, Usyk is on another planet to Wilder he'd completely take him to school, that would be a very easy fight. Joshua is tougher but I'd still favour Usyk to school him. the Fury fight is the toughest,

Comment

Size isn't everything. He may be severely undersized, but I have a feeling he will wipe out the entire division. He has skill, speed and quickness on his side.

You heard it here first!

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          If they were the same size there's no way Fury would be the favourite, tight or otherwise. One of Fury's main assets is his enormous size.
          but he's not. so the size WILL matter

Comment

BlackSoul your a racist piece of ****, run along and watch your you fat ass Dontaes videos lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlcoholicAuthor View Post
              BlackSoul your a racist piece of ****, run along and watch your you fat ass Dontaes videos lol
              *you're & i dont really watch dontaes videos like that more along the lines of #LDBC & #NEWMEDIA & #BlackMediasRow

& i'm "racist" but usyk is in my top 3 p4p huh?
              tfoh

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                Generally you're right but HW is a special category where physical differences play much bigger role than in any other ones as there is no upper limit.
                thanks for clarifying that to me, I had no clue..

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  He will weigh in at HW at 210 or so. Wilder weighed in at 212 vs Fury. So why would Usyk be "weak" at 212 and be "bullied" by HW's when Wilder is fine at the same weight?
                  Because Usyk will never punch even 50 percent as hard as Wilder? Simple dude. Wilder can end fights with one punch. Usyk cannot and will not.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieStewart View Post
                    Usyk is the only top heavyweight i'd favour against fury. Fury will never take that fight
                    Come on man. Usyk can't beat Fury, the size difference is just way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                      but he's not. so the size WILL matter
                      Duhhhh, obviously. No one would dispute that.

Comment

Working...
                      X