Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Usyk still going to clear out heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlackSoul you're a racist pathetic joke. Take your black supremacy **** elsewhere.

Comment

Will Usyk really be at a size disadvantage at heavyweight ?

He is quite tall, for all we know he might be able to bulk up to a solid 235 pounds or so (heck the shorter Ibeabuchi was 245 pounds)

I do not think a 6’3” 235 pound man with a long reach like Usyk’s will be a small man even by heavyweight standards. He’d be around the same size as Ortiz who is not a small man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
        Will Usyk really be at a size disadvantage at heavyweight ?

He is quite tall, for all we know he might be able to bulk up to a solid 235 pounds or so (heck the shorter Ibeabuchi was 245 pounds)

I do not think a 6’3” 235 pound man with a long reach like Usyk’s will be a small man even by heavyweight standards. He’d be around the same size as Ortiz who is not a small man.
        He wouldn't be at CW in his 30s if he's able to be effective weighing 235lbs

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          He wouldn't be at CW in his 30s if he's able to be effective weighing 235lbs
          Possibly. But not necessarily, he may have chosen to stay at cruiserweight because the competition is weaker.

He may have moved up when he was a lot younger if it wasn’t for the Klitschko’s domination of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Done It Again View Post
            BlackSoul you're a racist pathetic joke. Take your black supremacy **** elsewhere.
            how? explain to me how

Comment

Working...
            X