Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: We're Aiming For Parker Unification in Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Wake up and answer the man's question.

Who are these phantom heavyweights with a pulse.???

The entire division is laden with trash.
    I don't answer stupid questions. Everybody in the division is better than Molina, Duffus, and spilka. And I won't include Washing because although not ranked as the usual wilder opponent he was a major step up from his other so called title defenses. Wilder should change his yelling of bomb squad to BUM SQUAD because that's all he fights

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      Keep swimming in the **** maybe one day you'll make it to the top.
      made no remarks to the actual comment I posted....

here try again:

Unification fights like vs parker would be way better than a stiverne rematch in which Wilder basically won EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

and while im at it..... PEDvetkin is the reason why that MANDO fight didnt happen.... since you keep bitching about that too.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Its not about being afraid...its about a POTENTIAL threat( LOSS) if wilder loses...therfore misses the big payday fight hes been doing over 30 fights now....this is the things that the LESS smarter fan CANT see....this is you guys...lol

Theres NOTHING gullible about me ,i speak facts and Intelligence this is why i get FEW responses back and the ones DUMB enough to dou so well....go through out my post history!
        You speak a weak opinion friend. Get over yourself. Parker barely beat Ruiz and doesn't have enough power to keep Wilder off of him. Again..no one is afraid of Parker, not even Bellew. If a guy can go 12 with Parker on one weeks notice, what makes any if the top guys afraid of him? Intelligence my azz!

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Smart money is still on him taking a gimme against Stiverne or a mismatch with Bellew for the payday.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            made no remarks to the actual comment I posted....

here try again:

Unification fights like vs parker would be way better than a stiverne rematch in which Wilder basically won EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

and while im at it..... PEDvetkin is the reason why that MANDO fight didnt happen.... since you keep bitching about that too.
            Yeah just keep blaming the WBC for everything. Nothing ever stopped him from fighting a top 5 ranked opponent but since he always gets a so called VOLUNTARY he goes wild and picks the easiest lowest ranked guy. :blow:

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              You speak a weak opinion friend. Get over yourself. Parker barely beat Ruiz and doesn't have enough power to keep Wilder off of him. Again..no one is afraid of Parker, not even Bellew. If a guy can go 12 with Parker on one weeks notice, what makes any if the top guys afraid of him? Intelligence my azz!
              I would favor Wilder over Parker ,still has NOTHING to do that you don't know what your talking about in general or how the sport operates ...again its not about being afraid .Please get a clue.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-21-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                I would favor Wilder over Parker ,still has NOTHING to do that you don't know what your talking about in general or how the sport operates ...again its not about being afraid .Please get a clue.
                Hmmm so the person who doesn't think Wilder is afraid of losing to Parker also believes that Wilder won't fight Parker even though adding Parkers belt to a unification with Joshua only makes the money lot sweeter? Didn't you say Wilder just wants a big money fight with Joshua or Klitchko? Oh and I didn't research your posts to verify that. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                  If Wilder and Parker do fight, the winner can negotiate with Joshua to unify all the belts for an undisputed champion.

Unifications rule out mandatories.

The question is are these 3 guys Joshua, Wilder and Parker willing to fight each other now. That's the question.
                  I believe Wilder is, don't know about Parker and don't think Joshua is!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    I believe Wilder is, don't know about Parker and don't think Joshua is!
                    So, the guy that's been a champion the longest but not unified does want to unify and the guy that has already unified 2 belts doesn't. BoxingScene logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      Yeah just keep blaming the WBC for everything.
                      So the WBC forced Povetkin... I mean PEDvetkin to take illegal substances?

just stop the reaching

and I didnt blame the wbc for anything so dont put words where there are not.

Comment

Working...
                      X