Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: We're Aiming For Parker Unification in Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    Might as well just call Molina in for a sparring session - he knows how to put Wilder on ***** street.
    Molina landed a few flush shots but didn't put Wilder in ***** street. If anything it showed that he isn't chinny. He was hurt enough to pull guard, but ***** street is a stretch if not flat out inaccurate. Oh and I just watched it on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Molina landed a few flush shots but didn't put Wilder in ***** street. If anything it showed that he isn't chinny. He was hurt enough to pull guard, but ***** street is a stretch if not flat out inaccurate. Oh and I just watched it on YouTube.
      Then you're seeing what you want to see. Oh, an i'm not usually one for smileys as I find them pretty childish, but...

Just about taking a punch from Eric Molina show's he isn't chinny.

Anyway... really hope this fight happens. Would much prefer to see Wilder v Parker over Parker v Bellew/Whyte or Wilder v Bellew/Whyte. Sceptical though as the money is clearly in the UK right now.

Comment

Provide names. Otherwise your just talking **** for the sake of talking ****. Who are the heavyweights with a pulse?
        Why don't you wake up and smell what your shoveling

Comment

So him getting his legs stiffened and reeling back on his feet from a left hook isn't getting badly rocked? You either have a different definition of the term you're using or you're wilfully ignoring what's right in front of your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            Why don't you wake up and smell what your shoveling
            Wake up and answer the man's question.

Who are these phantom heavyweights with a pulse.???

The entire division is laden with trash.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
              Good, I'm glad Wilder wants that unification. Hopefully Parker wants to unify as well.

It's a lot better than watching Stiverne again.
              Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              That just means the winner must face Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                Sasha never cheated.

Wilder was peeing his pants with fear, looking for a way out.
                so they suspended him for no reason?

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  2 and a half years later and he finally gives Stiverne a rematch only because the WBC is supposedly is making him is hardly doing anything
                  omg your constant moaning and bitching.....

Unification fights like vs parker would be way better than a stiverne rematch in which Wilder basically won EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

and while im at it..... PEDvetkin is the reason why that MANDO fight didnt happen.... since you keep bitching about that too.

Comment

The Parker fight would be the best option for Wilder right now. It would further solidify him as a champion in his own right and would make a future unification fight that much bigger with Joshua. Right now I think Joshua's team has their eyes set on too many other options in Wlad, Fury, and Pulev, therefore the best thing Wilder could do for himself is snatch up the other belt and perhaps wait tyll late next year to make a fight happen with Joshua after all the riff raff has been cleared out.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

If Wilder were to fight Parker for the WBO belt and the winner wanted to unify right after that fight with Joshua, Wilder or Parker would be able to do that.

Unifications overrule mandatories. So Stiverne would still be waiting if all the champions decided to unify all of the belts.

Comment

Working...
                      X