Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: We're Aiming For Parker Unification in Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    He doesn't want to see AJ vs Wilder.
    You're right. As sloppy as Wilder gets...he can KO anybody in any round with one punch. He is the only HW that doesn't gas quick. If you don't KO him...youre probably going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      What does rematching Stiverne prove? He clearly beat him with a broken hand. Wilder can't control who the WBC makes his mando. Outside of mandos, Wilder has tried to fight Klitchko and Fury. Somehow when those guys choose other fights or get suspended and go crazy, it's on Wilder for not fighting them? Realistically who can Wilder fight in 2017?
      He hasn't tried to fight Klitschko or Fury and outside of mandos? How about try fighting somebody with a heartbeat, somebody who's name you can pronounce. Somebody who is ranked in the WBC top five. Somebody, hell anybody besides the guys standing on the side of the street begging for money

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
        Obviously Aj isn't calling Wilder out and has a mandatory due with the IBF.
        Yes AJ has a mandatory doesn't he. Wilder doesn't have that though huh. I don't think he understands that word. 2 and a half years as a BELT holder and not one mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Joshua is waiting on Wilder ..you prefer Stiverne?
          Yes I do prefer Stiverne. He's better than who he's been fighting. Like your grandma. The unranked bum on the street begging for money.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            He hasn't tried to fight Klitschko or Fury and outside of mandos? How about try fighting somebody with a heartbeat, somebody who's name you can pronounce. Somebody who is ranked in the WBC top five. Somebody, hell anybody besides the guys standing on the side of the street begging for money
            Provide names. Otherwise your just talking **** for the sake of talking ****. Who are the heavyweights with a pulse?

Comment

What happened to Joshua? LMAO.......... knew it.

Comment

Do it in New Zealand, that's where the money is.

Then we get Wilder (WBC/WBO) vs. Joshua (WBA/IBF/IBO) for all the marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  You're right. As sloppy as Wilder gets...he can KO anybody in any round with one punch. He is the only HW that doesn't gas quick. If you don't KO him...youre probably going to sleep.
                  You can't be a mummy and catch Wilder with a homerun shot.

They're just too slow.
                  That's why they won't dare utter his name.

If I'm Wilder I'd fake getting KO'd in the gym...I'd wait for some media types to be around and go down hard from the softest punch,from the ****tiest fighter.

That'll give the mummies confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    What happened to Joshua? LMAO.......... knew it.
                    AJ won't even say Wilder's name.

Wilder would be tripping over his beard before that muscle-bound dope dealer grows a pair..

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      If I'm Wilder I'd fake getting KO'd in the gym...I'd wait for some media types to be around and go down hard from the softest punch,from the ****tiest fighter.
                      Might as well just call Molina in for a sparring session - he knows how to put Wilder on ***** street.

Comment

Working...
                      X