Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: We're Aiming For Parker Unification in Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time View Post
    If Wilder were to fight Parker for the WBO belt and the winner wanted to unify right after that fight with Joshua, Wilder or Parker would be able to do that.

Unifications overrule mandatories. So Stiverne would still be waiting if all the champions decided to unify all of the belts.
    word and I wouldnt mind that to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Of course, but Parker has to stop running and step up to Wilder already..

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Do it in New Zealand, that's where the money is.

Then we get Wilder (WBC/WBO) vs. Joshua (WBA/IBF/IBO) for all the marbles.
        The money is in NZ?? LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
          The money is in NZ?? LOL..
          Yes. If we're talking revenue. If you're talking about investor money that will never be recouped, maybe Al has a couple million stashed away somewhere.

Comment

Lol, it would be ideal. And great for us the boxing fans.

But, (sigh) I doubt it will happen that way. One day though, one day. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Reading is fundamental. Wilders manager clearly states that his people are negotiating with Parker to get a deal done that allows them both to ignore their mandos and unify. So in a nutshell you say you want to see Wilder fight Parker or Ortiz, he starts trying to make the Parker fight, and you hitch and moan about him not fighting anyone. Hmmm..sounds like you're just a typical NSB hater or a Wilder hater who just wants to see him lose so you gripe until he fights someone you believe he will lose to.
              LOL At you guys GULLABILITY on here ! Wilder fans got to be the most gullible of the bunch. I guess thats better than the most ****** (no offense to the FEW Fury fans who aren't ) lol
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-19-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

so they suspended him for no reason?
                WBC = We Be Crooks

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  LOL At you guys GULLABILITY on here ! Wilder fans got to be the most gullible of the bunch. I guess thats better than the most ****** (no offense to the FEW Fury fans who aren't ) lol
                  Maybe you are the one that is gullible if you believe that any fighter is afraid to fight Parker.

Comment

omg your constant moaning and bitching.....

Unification fights like vs parker would be way better than a stiverne rematch in which Wilder basically won EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

and while im at it..... PEDvetkin is the reason why that MANDO fight didnt happen.... since you keep bitching about that too.
                    Keep swimming in the **** maybe one day you'll make it to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      Maybe you are the one that is gullible if you believe that any fighter is afraid to fight Parker.
                      Its not about being afraid...its about a POTENTIAL threat( LOSS) if wilder loses...therfore misses the big payday fight hes been doing over 30 fights now....this is the things that the LESS smarter fan CANT see....this is you guys...lol

Theres NOTHING gullible about me ,i speak facts and Intelligence this is why i get FEW responses back and the ones DUMB enough to do so well....go through out my post history!
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-19-2017, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X