Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: We're Aiming For Parker Unification in Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares about Wilder vs Parker, they're both a pair of bums.

There's only one fight that matters in this division. Fury vs Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      Who cares about Wilder vs Parker, they're both a pair of bums.

There's only one fight that matters in this division. Fury vs Joshua.
      Yes bc no one wants to see a potential good entertaining fight ending in a K.O ? You dont even know what decent skills look like but now you're on a Joshua band wagon all of a sudden ,when according to you he was just a hype job not long ago,correct ?

Fury is going to be a huge fight ,but the fight ITSELF will end in a ONE sided beating Joshua administers on him . Thats not fanboyism ,thats REAL talk and the more competitive fights wont be with Joshua bc hes going to still K.O everyone in all likely hood before the 6th rnd on average . So yea Parker vs Wilder would ve great for fans (I dont think it will happen ) but i don't believe team Wilder !

Like i said you don't actually like boxing as much as you are obsessed with Fury ,who doesnt actually deliver exciting fights and is a giant prancer , O.K continue on your cheerleading !

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Hmmm so the person who doesn't think Wilder is afraid of losing to Parker also believes that Wilder won't fight Parker even though adding Parkers belt to a unification with Joshua only makes the money lot sweeter? Didn't you say Wilder just wants a big money fight with Joshua or Klitchko? Oh and I didn't research your posts to verify that. Smh.
        And if Wilder loses to Parker .how many belts does he have then ? lol

Apparently this is is too complicated of a subject for you ,where you think fighters will take chances bc their NOT afraid when that hss NOTHING to do with risking a fight with Joshua in itself ! I wont believe it until i see and see Wilder actually sitting at a press conference with team Parker .

And thats bc im not gullible !

Comment

• Arum won't let Parker anywhere near the Bronze Bomber. He wants to milk dat belt for a while longer.

Word on the curb from Raging Babe is Wilder has Ortiz on standby for July 15 in Brooklyn..

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
            Arum won't let Parker anywhere near the Bronze Bomber. He wants to milk dat belt for a while longer.

Word on the curb from Raging Babe is Wilder has Ortiz on standby for July 15 in Brooklyn..
            If that fight happens then Wilder deserves props for stepping up. I'd fancy to beat Ortiz too to be honest as he's just looked slow and cumbersome for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Yes bc no one wants to see a potential good entertaining fight ending in a K.O ? You dont even know what decent skills look like but now you're on a Joshua band wagon all of a sudden ,when according to you he was just a hype job not long ago,correct ?

Fury is going to be a huge fight ,but the fight ITSELF will end in a ONE sided beating Joshua administers on him . Thats not fanboyism ,thats REAL talk and the more competitive fights wont be with Joshua bc hes going to still K.O everyone in all likely hood before the 6th rnd on average . So yea Parker vs Wilder would ve great for fans (I dont think it will happen ) but i don't believe team Wilder !

Like i said you don't actually like boxing as much as you are obsessed with Fury ,who doesnt actually deliver exciting fights and is a giant prancer , O.K continue on your cheerleading !
              I didn't bother reading your post, i just replied to laugh at your **** haircut.

Comment

And if Wilder loses to Parker .how many belts does he have then ? lol

Apparently this is is too complicated of a subject for you ,where you think fighters will take chances bc their NOT afraid when that hss NOTHING to do with risking a fight with Joshua in itself ! I wont believe it until i see and see Wilder actually sitting at a press conference with team Parker .

And thats bc im not gullible !
                So you're saying he won't fight anybody but Joshua because Parker poses no more risk to him than Arreolla. Sure you're not gullible...but making sense seems to be trouble for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  So you're saying he won't fight anybody but Joshua because Parker poses no more risk to him than Arreolla. Sure you're not gullible...but making sense seems to be trouble for you.
                  The very fact Arreola was a title fight (HIS FOURTH title defense ? And TWO weeks notice or so which also seems like a current trend lol ) shows you that your completely oblivious and really have little clue what your talking about when Wilder had THIRTY THREE fights under him when he won a title and you still think he will go out of his way in 2017 to fight Parker a LIVE threat ???.

IF this fight gets made its bc Parkers last fight showing ,how QUICKLY Wilder forgot about Stivern all of a sudden? lol

My guess is that fight STILL takes place ,not Parker ! NOTHING but stalling tactics going on here ! Klitchko hd a belt didn't he? You heard nothing from Wilder about unification then did you ?
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-22-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

The very fact Arreola was a title fight (HIS FOURTH title defense ? lol ) shows you that your completely oblivious and really have little clue what your talking about .
                    That was a replacement fight while they waited on a ruling for povetkin....come on son

Comment

• Wilder will even struggle with Parker. Guy is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X