No announcement yet.

Haney's dad says they signed with Hearn specifically to get the Loma fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    But we saw Hearn & Bob just do Ramirez vs. Hooker & Campbell vs. Loma. So why would they not do Haney vs. Loma?
    Maybe they will but just to be reasonable , the wise choice would of been to sign with Top Rank
    No ?

Comment

I'm confused how people can say there's a right & wrong side of the street the day after Loma (top Rank) and Campbell (Matchroom)

And a couple of weeks after Whyte (Matchroom) vs Rivas (GYM/Top Rank) and Ramirez (Top Rank) vs. Hooker (Matchroom)

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Maybe they will but just to be reasonable , the wise choice would of been to sign with Top Rank
        No ?
        I'm confused how people can say there's a right & wrong side of the street the day after Loma (top Rank) and Campbell (Matchroom)

And a couple of weeks after Whyte (Matchroom) vs Rivas (GYM/Top Rank) and Ramirez (Top Rank) vs. Hooker (Matchroom)
        But that hasn't stopped them so far. I am confusion

Comment

Does Top Rank have any co-promotion deals with their fighters? Haney's promotional company ain't a fake promo company for tax purposes like most fighters. His company actually promotes fights on their own before the DAZN deal
          I have no idea about co promotional deals. I just figured Haney signed with DAZN for a 2-3 fight deal to boost his profile. Him and his dad have been taking advantage of the internet and social media to boost their profile back when he was fighting in Mexico.

Problem is, DAZN is bull**** for promoting their talent. Haney is going to be a star, but all the ads I get for DAZN are about soccer, and when they DO talk boxing it's only Canelo.

Comment

DaNeutral. kafkod

LDBC boys, usual NSB suspects, loving these threads... but “who da LDBC doe?!”

Comment

Ohhhh, so now there's a right and wrong side of the street?
              There always has been.

Arum sent Ramirez and Lomachenko over to Hearn because they were lower risk fights for his guys and he knew there was a very good chance they would come back with another world championship belt in tow.

Why would he do something like that again for Haney who is a much higher risk and has no belts?

Comment

That makes absolutely 0 sense

If that was the case he would have signed with Top Rank

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Problem is, DAZN is bull**** for promoting their talent. Haney is going to be a star, but all the ads I get for DAZN are about soccer, and when they DO talk boxing it's only Canelo.
                  Lol. Anybody who follows DAZN USA on twitter or Instagram get nothing but constant combat sports ads. There’s a ton of Bellator fighter profiles too. Quit lying about just Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    There always has been.

Arum sent Ramirez and Lomachenko over to Hearn because they were lower risk fights for his guys and he knew there was a very good chance they would come back with another world championship belt in tow.

Why would he do something like that again for Haney who is a much higher risk and has no belts?
                    Well put
                    Now if there would be a ton of cash attached to this fight then the Bobfather would be all over it

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      That makes absolutely 0 sense

If that was the case he would have signed with Top Rank
                      Don’t be naive. Arum don’t mind working with Hearn and DAZN. Loma got respect for DAZN because Usyk rides the wave. Insiders know that Haney vs Loma can be made. I wouldn’t be surprised if Arum and Hearn give a neutral are of Haney vs Loma in the UK or MSG.

Comment

Working...
                      X