No announcement yet.

Haney's dad says they signed with Hearn specifically to get the Loma fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'm confused how people can say there's a right & wrong side of the street the day after Loma (top Rank) and Campbell (Matchroom)

And a couple of weeks after Whyte (Matchroom) vs Rivas (GYM/Top Rank) and Ramirez (Top Rank) vs. Hooker (Matchroom)
    ^^^^^^
    Well make this make sense. Why is there suddenly a wrong side of the street?
    Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    That makes absolutely 0 sense

If that was the case he would have signed with Top Rank
    Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
    Don’t be naive. Arum don’t mind working with Hearn and DAZN. Loma got respect for DAZN because Usyk rides the wave. Insiders know that Haney vs Loma can be made. I wouldn’t be surprised if Arum and Hearn give a neutral are of Haney vs Loma in the UK or MSG.
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    There always has been.

Arum sent Ramirez and Lomachenko over to Hearn because they were lower risk fights for his guys and he knew there was a very good chance they would come back with another world championship belt in tow.

Why would he do something like that again for Haney who is a much higher risk and has no belts?
    Arum & Hearn said 2 days ago they work together and Haymon is the only one not willing to work with others. How did this street suddenly appear?

Comment

Arum & Hearn said 2 days ago they work together and Haymon is the only one not willing to work with others. How did this street suddenly appear?
      I already explained it to you. Arum is clever and has a good matchmaker, when the risk is lower and the reward high he will be more open to sending his guys over.

But when the risk is high and the reward low then hell no. He isn't going to do it. He is already on video saying that Haney signed with wrong promoter for fuck's sake.

At this point Haney's only hope is to become the mandatory to the WBC belt and wait for them to order that fight.

Comment

But we saw Hearn & Bob just do Ramirez vs. Hooker & Campbell vs. Loma. So why would they not do Haney vs. Loma?
        Loma barely won a few hours ago. Give it a fcukin rest already kid. You're shilling g is on overdrive. Slow your roll ffs. Ever post you author is on some hate or crying over sh.it that ain't even happened.

Comment

Don’t be naive. Arum don’t mind working with Hearn and DAZN. Loma got respect for DAZN because Usyk rides the wave. Insiders know that Haney vs Loma can be made. I wouldn’t be surprised if Arum and Hearn give a neutral are of Haney vs Loma in the UK or MSG.
          Loma Vs Haney can definitely be made. But saying they signed to DAZN just to get the Loma fight is complete BS. If they wanted to sign with someone JUST to fight Loma they would have signed with Top Rank. Also funny how Haney is just now starting to use Loma's name. Never heard him say anything before that. So why has he never told us his plan all this time was to fight Vasiliy? I know why...he is in a safe position right now. Loma's next fight is already scheduled.

He signed with DAZN because of the money...not because of Loma, because he is not even with DAZN. Makes 0 sense like I said

Comment

He isn't going to do it. He is already on video saying that Haney signed with wrong promoter for fuck's sake.
            And Arum said he’d love to promote Canelo Alvarez. Is Bob Arum a co-promoter for Kovalev? Cause you do realize Kovalev vs Canelo funna be made?

DAZN haters don’t see the light

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              Loma barely won a few hours ago. Give it a fcukin rest already kid. You're shilling g is on overdrive. Slow your roll ffs. Ever post you author is on some hate or crying over sh.it that ain't even happened.
              Thats the problem with MotorCity he goes too hard too fast too soon. He is too eager to hate on things he cant slow down and play it cool like an honest Boxing fan with a gripe. He is just on full blown PBC shill mode all day and night none stop.

I think the LDBC elders need to have a chat with him.

Comment

Lol. Anybody who follows DAZN USA on twitter or Instagram get nothing but constant combat sports ads. There’s a ton of Bellator fighter profiles too. Quit lying about just Canelo.
                Well, you'd know what we get advertised being over in England and all.

And no, constant Soccer ads. Likely because I live in Canada. Get off my ****.

Comment

He signed with DAZN because of the money...not because of Loma, because he is not even with DAZN. Makes 0 sense like I said
                  Let’s be honest, GGG MUST HAVE known one stipulation in getting his $100mil was to push for the Canelo fight or it could be that GGG honestly wanted a third fight. We don’t know what Skipper, DLH or Loeffler told GGG DIRECTLY, but we all saw Canelo - the politics - wasn’t cool with how platform strategies were benefiting GGG to get his pay without Canelo approval. I said all of this before anyone or industry news broke that the reason why GGG got his deal was because of the Canelo expectation. I was correct. This all happened when we started noticing the approvals for Canelo and why Andrade wasn’t approved, and then later Canelo upset as everything derailed and got him stripped too.

Point is, if Hearn told Haney he could get him the Loma fight, as Hearn and Campbell was probably in the works long ago because Loma loves the UK, why can’t you give Matchroom benefit of doubt that they can make the Loma fight since Arum will do it?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                    Loma Vs Haney can definitely be made. But saying they signed to DAZN just to get the Loma fight is complete BS. If they wanted to sign with someone JUST to fight Loma they would have signed with Top Rank. Also funny how Haney is just now starting to use Loma's name. Never heard him say anything before that. So why has he never told us his plan all this time was to fight Vasiliy? I know why...he is in a safe position right now. Loma's next fight is already scheduled.

And Arum said he’d love to promote Canelo Alvarez. Is Bob Arum a co-promoter for Kovalev? Cause you do realize Kovalev vs Canelo funna be made?

DAZN haters don’t see the light
                    Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Thats the problem with MotorCity he goes too hard too fast too soon. He is too eager to hate on things he cant slow down and play it cool like an honest Boxing fan with a gripe. He is just on full blown PBC shill mode all day and night none stop.

I think the LDBC elders need to have a chat with him.
                    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Well, you'd know what we get advertised being over in England and all.

And no, constant Soccer ads. Likely because I live in Canada. Get off my ****.
                    Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Maybe they will but just to be reasonable , the wise choice would of been to sign with Top Rank
                    No ?
                    There always has been.

Arum sent Ramirez and Lomachenko over to Hearn because they were lower risk fights for his guys and he knew there was a very good chance they would come back with another world championship belt in tow.

Why would he do something like that again for Haney who is a much higher risk and has no belts?
                    Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Well put
                    Now if there would be a ton of cash attached to this fight then the Bobfather would be all over it
                    Here is Bob & Hearn 2 days ago saying there is no side of the street between them. Why are y'all saying the exact opposite of what they're saying?

Comment

Honey's dad is caught lying.
                      He forgot Loma is with Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
                      X