Haney's dad says they signed with Hearn specifically to get the Loma fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
    What’choo Talking about Willis!?

You mustta fogot, Arum likes money! Arum is also optimistic in series rematches. Haney and Loma could go the distance, be a great fight, more close than Cool Hand Luke’s fight. They run it back. DAZN will throw a huge bag as an offer first. Worst case scenario, purse bids. DAZN will back the back-catalog and bet Haney beating Loma for the rights!

And... wait for it...

Haney vs King Ry will be a mega fight in a couple years
    Arum likes money but there is no money in a Haney fight.

Not unless Hearn is going to massively overpay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Arum likes money but there is no money in a Haney fight.

Not unless Hearn is going to massively overpay for it.
      Stop it. DAZN USA is building stars. Haney got a new home. The buildups begin. Enough with the “no money.” DAZN “not investing in its stars” because there’s no money is fake.

Comment

It's very intriguing fight. Let's get it on!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
          Stop it. DAZN USA is building stars. Haney got a new home. The buildups begin. Enough with the “no money.” DAZN “not investing in its stars” because there’s no money is fake.
          There's no money and no belts in a Haney fight for Arum to be interested right now.

You can cry about that all you want but it is what it is.

Comment

That really doesn't make much sense... really he probably signed thinking it would be him vs Luke Campbell for that Vacant WBC Belt which was the original plan until Arum and Top Rank Petitioned for Loma to fight for that Vacant WBC Belt

Could be a big fight one day for sure, Haney needs a step up or 2 want to see him vs a some quality opponents. Haney vs Fortuna, Barthelemy or Easter would be a great test for him
            Last edited by sicko; 09-01-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I posted the fights Top Rank & Matchroom have made recently

I post a video of Arum & Hearn saying there is no side of the street between those two

So posting facts is trolling?

You're saying the exact opposite of what Bob & Hearn are saying and refuse to acknowledge it. Are you trolling?

No not at all MC
              And I am not denying facts either
              Just thought the Motor City Cobra was up to no good lol
              It’s all good brother

Comment

Here is Bob & Hearn 2 days ago saying there is no side of the street between them. Why are y'all saying the exact opposite of what they're saying?

As I stated, slow your roll. Haney only becomes the mandatory if he wins on 9/13.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  That really doesn't make much sense... really he probably signed thinking it would be him vs Luke Campbell for that Vacant WBC Belt which was the original plan until Arum and Top Rank Petitioned for Loma to fight for that Vacant WBC Belt

Could be a big fight one day for sure, Haney needs a step up or 2 want to see him vs a some quality opponents. Haney vs Fortuna, Barthelemy or Easter would be a great test for him
                  Who did Campbell have to step up to fight to get the vacant title shot?

Comment

Who did Campbell have to step up to fight to get the vacant title shot?
                    Me wanting to see Haney in some step up fights is for him to be 100% Ready when he gets in with Loma it is not about "Haney Have To Earn His Shot" like others are posting. That is FEAR when fans start talking about "He Has To Earn His Shot" "What Has He Done" "Who Has He Fought"...people only do this when they see a potential threat coming but they never do this for fighters they know is not a threat

However, Campbell been in with Linares to be fair so he was tested and been in a championship fight before the Loma fight

Comment

I already did this topic last week

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      In before Motorcity Cobra has a sht fit over Haney's positive comments about Hearn.

Comment

Working...
                      X