No announcement yet.

Haney's dad says they signed with Hearn specifically to get the Loma fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Here is Bob & Hearn 2 days ago saying there is no side of the street between them. Why are y'all saying the exact opposite of what they're saying?

**** you quote me for? lol

Comment

Here is Bob & Hearn 2 days ago saying there is no side of the street between them. Why are y'all saying the exact opposite of what they're saying?

Not sure if your just trolling or busting balls
      But wtv
      I know some how ( as usual ) this is heading towards some fughin point with PBC or something in that vicinity

If Haney really wanted the fight he would of jumped on board with Top Rank
      No excuses

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        **** you quote me for? lol
        That was a mistake

Comment

But we saw Hearn & Bob just do Ramirez vs. Hooker & Campbell vs. Loma. So why would they not do Haney vs. Loma?
          Cuz Bob says Haney isn't getting that fight

Comment

If that's what Haney wants then Hearn should be contacting the WBC like he was for Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Not sure if your just trolling or busting balls
              But wtv
              I know some how ( as usual ) this is heading towards some fughin point with PBC or something in that vicinity

If Haney really wanted the fight he would of jumped on board with Top Rank
              No excuses
              I posted the fights Top Rank & Matchroom have made recently

I post a video of Arum & Hearn saying there is no side of the street between those two

So posting facts is trolling?

You're saying the exact opposite of what Bob & Hearn are saying and refuse to acknowledge it. Are you trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                And Arum said he’d love to promote Canelo Alvarez. Is Bob Arum a co-promoter for Kovalev? Cause you do realize Kovalev vs Canelo funna be made?

DAZN haters don’t see the light
                What part of the risk/reward ratio do you guys not understand?

Canelo is boxings current lottery ticket, dumbass.

Devin Haney currently cannot draw flies to shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  What part of the risk/reward ratio do you guys not understand?
                  You’re saying Arum doesn’t want to risk Loma losing to Haney because Haney can’t Draw?

Loma is A side. Venue is on Loma and Arum’s terms. Or you prefer Jason Sosa rematch over Haney?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                    You’re saying Arum doesn’t want to risk Loma losing to Haney because Haney can’t Draw?

Loma is A side. Venue is on Loma and Arum’s terms. Or you prefer Jason Sosa rematch over Haney?
                    That's exactly what I'm saying. There's no money and no belt to make it worth Arum's while to take that risk.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      That's exactly what I'm saying. There's no money and no belt to make it worth Arum's while to take that risk.
                      What’choo Talking about Willis!?

You mustta fogot, Arum likes money! Arum is also optimistic in series rematches. Haney and Loma could go the distance, be a great fight, more close than Cool Hand Luke’s fight. They run it back. DAZN will throw a huge bag as an offer first. Worst case scenario, purse bids. DAZN will back the back-catalog and bet Haney beating Loma for the rights!

And... wait for it...

Haney vs King Ry will be a mega fight in a couple years

Comment

Working...
                      X