Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Hendricks gotten the Decision ????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
    I hate this "you have to win decisively to beat the champion" garbage.

if 1 fighter wins 3 rounds and the other fighter wins 2 rounds the fighter winning 3 surely should win, instead they don't just make it a draw, they give the fight to the champion who didn't win.

having a title should not effect scoring at all.

Hendricks UFC WW champion.

great gameplan, didn't gas anything close to what many predicted (myself included) and had no problem in the grappling. GSP didn't seem to have a plan B and his Plan A was just a dusted off gameplan from previous fights. he seemed overly reliant on Hendricks just throwing a big left, Hendricks right hand was pretty damn good, kinda reminded me of when Pacquiao improved his own right hand and stopped being so left hand happy.
    It shouldn't but that's the awesome thing about the "championship advantage" The champ is always given the green light. You gotta pull some Silva-Sonnen 1-esqe domination to unseat a champion in MMA, no close fights in a title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      and I raise you a

soon we will have ******s claiming taps from the clinch against the cage when they are protecting themselves from a knee

Comment

I give GSP a slight advantage in this one. Though Hendricks had the bigger moments if you look at the numbers both significant strikes and take downs favored GSP. I do think Hendricks landed bigger shots and had GSP in more trouble in the fight then GSP ever had him however in scoring the fight based on how the UFC does I think GSP was the right call...

Comment

as far as I'm concerned, Hendricks is the champ. same as Shogun was after the first Machida fight. IDC if you post pictures of GSP with the belt.

Comment

Working...
          X