Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Hendricks gotten the Decision ????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Hendricks gotten the Decision ????????

GSP fan here and I thought Hendricks won that clear enough for the victory, I didn't think it was a screw job but goerge shouldn't have retained in my view..
    Hendricks
    72.58%
    gsp
    27.42%

The poll is expired.

Hendricks. Jones-Gus was different I could see how Jones won that fight. This fight no question Hendricks won 3-2.

Comment

Hendricks got robbed!

Comment

There is no way GSP won more than 2 rounds. I even question if he should have gotten the third round on account of getting taken down and worked at the end.

Biggest robbery since Shogun-Machida 1.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          GSP fan here and I thought Hendricks won that clear enough for the victory, I didn't think it was a screw job but goerge shouldn't have retained in my view..
          I think Hendricks won, but as a GSP fan I'm happy and don't see it as a robbery.

Hendricks clearly won rounds 2 and 4. GSP won rounds 3 and 5 IMO. The first round was close, maybe with a slight edge for Hendricks, but nothing major. It's the kind of round that usually goes to the champ at the beginning of a fight.

Comment

i bet hendricks , but cashed out on betfair , the 2nd 3rd and 5 th u can make an argument for gsp winning , and thats all they needed to keep the golden boy on his throne ... although to be fair theres been whispers of a retirement after this fight for a good few months , thought hendricks was the winner of the ''fight'' but not as clear round by round , bring back 2 x 10 mins lol

Comment

That fight wasn't even hard to score, quite clearly Hendricks won. 3 rds to 2 at least, you could even make a case for him winning 4.

Comment

GSP won clearly in my books.

And on the first round i saw Hendricks slightly tap on that guillotine and got away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  There is no way GSP won more than 2 rounds. I even question if he should have gotten the third round on account of getting taken down and worked at the end.

Biggest robbery since Shogun-Machida 1.
                  Funny you say that because I felt in both this fight and that fight that Shogun/Hendricks were being too conservative. GSP made the right decision to retire, if he didn't Hendricks would of came out like a damn bull in the rematch.

Comment

GSP now gets a bunch of broken records on his resume with this gifted BS decision. What a sick joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X