Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Hendricks gotten the Decision ????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i scored the 1st and 5th for gsp and the rest for hendricks

Comment

Just watched it....

Definitely Hendricks. Just watched it and he no doubt won 1, 2 and 4. 2nd round GSP battled back to make it interesting but he didnt dominate enough to ignore Hendricks rocking him. 4th round Hendricks won pretty much with that trip and vicious GNP because other then that they were even on the feet I actually feel the first round was the closest swing round because GSP landed some nice head kicks at the end of the round that made it interesting.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I had it 4-1 Hendricks

3rd was either way n 5th was for sure GSP

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes
          Hendricks got robbed!
          Ironic.

Now lets go back to Hendricks' fight before GSP and lets talk about what happened there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            I have no idea what the hell you even tried to say there. Pathetic. I know why you're good to your mom, she didn't give you any spankings even though you deserved a ton of it since you turned out like this.
            Your man has no belt on his waist, all he has is your nut hugging arms around them you cok sucker.

Comment

Man it is funny how Dana White has said plenty of times that UFC would never have bad judging and never have the robberies Boxing has.

Well im here to tell you Dana and MMA fans (which im one) that NO not even MMA is safe from these silly decisions.

Especially in such huge fights it even makes it worse.

Had Gustafsson winning no worse than 3-2 now Hendricks no worse than 3-2.

Well even though all this it will be sad to see GSP leave if that was it. Been a great champ and great to watch also.

Comment

I wasn't disappointed. It was a good fight and although I think Hendricks more or less won, I can see how gsp won by split decision. The takedown in the last round is probably how he stole victory from the jaws of defeat. Snatched the round and got a split victory.

Either way it was a good fight and it looks like we are getting a rematch. Unless gsp's issues are too serious to get back to fighting in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by boppazoo View Post
                  Man it is funny how Dana White has said plenty of times that UFC would never have bad judging and never have the robberies Boxing has.

Well im here to tell you Dana and MMA fans (which im one) that NO not even MMA is safe from these silly decisions.

Well even though all this it will be sad to see GSP leave if that was it. Been a great champ and great to watch also.
                  MMA is worse in a lot of ways, because of the complete stupidity of the unified rules, such as the 10-point must system being applied to MMA. The scoring system is completely inappropriate and is imo a contributing factor.

Although MMA usually doesn't have the kinds of blatant corruption as we see in boxing judging sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by boppazoo View Post

Dana has literally never said any of this. As a matter of fact he's been pretty vocal about the awful judging and reffing for a few years now. There are plenty of reasons to hate Dana White without making stuff up....

Comment

Cry of ROBBERY is utterly Ludicrous
                      GSP won rounds 3 and 5 easily.... Henderson went to sleep in those rounds
                      Round1 was close... so when its close the champion gets the NOD.. Simple.
                      You have to Rip that belt from the champion dont expect to win when its this close...
                      Common sense really.

Comment

Working...
                      X