Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Hendricks gotten the Decision ????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny Hendricks tapped in the first round. He probably won the fight but he didn't deserve the decision.

That tap reminded me of Ken Shamrock tapping out against Royce Gracie except this time the 'tapper' got away with it.
    Last edited by Adamjr91; 11-17-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
      Cry of ROBBERY is utterly Ludicrous
      GSP won rounds 3 and 5 easily.... Henderson went to sleep in those rounds
      Round1 was close... so when its close the champion gets the NOD.. Simple.
      You have to Rip that belt from the champion dont expect to win when its this close...
      Common sense really.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Johnny Hendricks tapped in the first round. He probably won the fight but he didn't deserve the decision.

That tap reminded me of Ken Shamrock tapping out against Royce Gracie except this time the 'tapper' got away with it.
        There's was no freaking tap... GSP was on top half-guard with an arm-in guillotine and his hips were up in the air so no pressure on Hendrick's neck ... Hendricks put his forearm on GSP's tigh to make space and get up.I train myself so I know ....

Comment

3-2 Johny

1, 2 and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Sober Cat View Post
            lol he literally ripped his face apart

it was a clear win for Hendricks

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/ufc/dana...tiring-speech/
            Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 11-17-2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

People linking GSPs face post-fight are silly because he looked worse than Diaz/Condit/Shields post-fight when he fought them. He just marks up easily, some people just mark up easier than others. THAT being said, I felt Hendricks won that fight..and I am a GSP fan. I felt as though he landed the more significant blows by far, did more damage, was closer to finishing the fight and he neutralised GSP pretty much.

GSP hasn't looked the same for years, I remember reading people writing this and noticing it myself when he returned vs Condit. Physically he looked smaller to me this fight (Hendricks noticed this too) and he isn't as explosive. His training camps are world renowned in terms of who he brings in and their intensity, they have caught up to him. This loss isn't like the Anderson Silva loss because Silva legitimately could have won his fight if he didn't **** about. It reminded me more of the Jones v Gus fight where the underdogs went out there and outshone their opponent, sure Gus may have lost but I feel he gained more in that fight then Jones. Seems the same with Hendricks.

Comment

Originally posted by deansluk View Post
                i bet hendricks , but cashed out on betfair , the 2nd 3rd and 5 th u can make an argument for gsp winning , and thats all they needed to keep the golden boy on his throne ... although to be fair theres been whispers of a retirement after this fight for a good few months , thought hendricks was the winner of the ''fight'' but not as clear round by round , bring back 2 x 10 mins lol
                How could you make an argument for giving the 2nd round to GSP?? It was the clearest Hendricks round, GSP was badly hurt.

Comment

Hendricks won it

Comment

It was an extremely close fight.

GSP - Rounds 3 and 5

Hendricks - Rounds 2 and 4

Now go and watch round 1 and whoever you think won that round won the fight.

I cant decide myself.

I'd say a draw is probably the fairest decision
                    Last edited by Tuggers1986; 11-19-2013, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      How could you make an argument for giving the 2nd round to GSP?? It was the clearest Hendricks round, GSP was badly hurt.
                      I thought hendricks won but i dont think round 2 was that clear. Hendricks busted gsp up for a minute and a half and then gassed and gsp won the next 3 and a half minutes. I think Hendricks won rd 2 but i can understand some people scoring it for gsp.

I thought it was a great fight and gsp proved he has the heart of a champ and the facial skin toughness of a ripe peach.

Comment

Working...
                      X