No announcement yet.

I think UFC is desperate..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
    lol at kwissy. Still posting on here? You're so stupid you should get your posting rights revoked just for being a complete dumbass.
    you're a born hater. you hate on others for their opinions when your opinions are the most screwed. I feel pity for you. I feel sorry for anyone that knows you in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
      by looking at UFC:112. They got their biggest stars in the card, A. Silva, Penn, and Hughes. I think they're a little desperate for PPV buys right now.
      Obviously, with the HW division, in a complete shambles, and the
      WW division void of any talent. Add to that the fact that the MW division needs a real champion. Then yes they are desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        This ain't NSB, we don't give a damn about ppv buys. We just want to see entertainment.
        This.

PPV's like UFC 112 aren't uncommon for the UFC or other MMA promotions.

Boxing or Boxing Elitists have no room to criticize MMA's business methods, given boxing has lost sight of what the fans want.

Which pisses me off because there are so many good match-ups in boxing but politics and money ****s everything up.

Not saying that this doesn't happen in MMA, but not near as often as in boxing.

Comment

The UFC markets all their fighters as theyre all superstars and try to say there are no superstars in boxing. There are more superstars in boxing than MMA ever has.

Thats why i prefer to watch Boxing. But on any given day i will watch mma for the hell of it

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            you don't watch much mma do you? Almost every UFC ppv has multiple stars. There is almost always at least 2 major fights on every card and 1 semi-major card. This card pretty much follows that formula like any other.

Dana White doesn't give a **** about wrestling. Wrestling is not even a direct competitor to the UFC. They NEVER ever have a ppv on the same day. Dana doesn't care what WWE's ppv numbers are. I don't know where you get this info from.
            How is wrestling and UFC not in competition? They share the same damn fanbase and you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              How is wrestling and UFC not in competition? They share the same damn fanbase and you know this.
              Is that a fact?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                you're a born hater. you hate on others for their opinions when your opinions are the most screwed. I feel pity for you. I feel sorry for anyone that knows you in real life.
                lol my opinions are the most screwed? Dumbass can't even speak proper english. You post a video 7 years ago as proof of a fighters talent today and you call my "opinions the most screwed"? Either your mother was drunk as a bird when she was pregnant with you or you got dropped on your head as a baby.

Comment

Well before the UFC began to saturate ppv with a card damn near every other week the cards used to be stacked with pretty good fights. Now they have to stretch out the talent which makes for some weak and very weak cards at times.

Comment

having a stacked card sounds like a smart move to me. thats something boxing could learn from UFC

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
                      The UFC markets all their fighters as theyre all superstars and try to say there are no superstars in boxing. There are more superstars in boxing than MMA ever has.

Thats why i prefer to watch Boxing. But on any given day i will watch mma for the hell of it
                      They've never said this. Boxing at the moment has 2 superstars. The UFC can sale a card with it's brand almost as well as it can with certain fighters, but of course some fighters are going to draw more people....

Comment

Working...
                      X