No announcement yet.

Mundine vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
    Yes it could happen that way....however lets hope he does take some big fights to end his run.
    The frustrating thing with Choc is he did at one time appear determined to take on the best, and just as he was hitting his peak he did an about-face on that. But yeah, I'm ever the optimist in such matters. If he does I'll hope he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
      ah come on ULT. No, Mundine is a joke, we all know it and you do to. I bet you would have to be getting sick of trying to find excuses for him.
      If ULT comes back your going to look kind of silly if you keep saying he's me.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
        The frustrating thing with Choc is he did at one time appear determined to take on the best, and just as he was hitting his peak he did an about-face on that. But yeah, I'm ever the optimist in such matters. If he does I'll hope he wins.
        Khoder is back from France Tuesday so lets see if hes got anything confirmed Wednesday.

Comment

If ULT comes back your going to look kind of silly if you keep saying he's me.
          Yeah, really silly wouldn't I. Welcome back ULT

Comment

Khoder is back from France Tuesday so lets see if hes got anything confirmed Wednesday.
            Yeah can't wait to find out who the next bum is going to be.

Comment

I have to wonder if Ult will ever stop with the Mundine stuff. Any one with even a small amount of common sense would've given up on him long ago.

It's quite clear that he doesn't want to take this fight, or any fight against a legitimate threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I have to wonder if Ult will ever stop with the Mundine stuff. Any one with even a small amount of common sense would've given up on him long ago.

It's quite clear that he doesn't want to take this fight, or any fight against a legitimate threat.
                Stop being ignorant.

Mundine obviously has absolutely no control over who he fights.

Comment

I think it's safe to say he's passed on the Golovkin fight. According to boxrec, he's booked to fight in Brissy on June 30th (opponent unnamed as yet).

Might be Les Sherrington....

Comment

I've heard it's the legendary Bronco McKart. They're fighting for the WBF Intercontinental middleweight title (no ****ty interim belt, thankyou!) McKart won from the great Jose Miguel Rodriguez Berrio. McKart is 52-9 and has the requisite Green-approved "massive history" having fought Winky Wright, Vernon Phillips, Enrique Ornelas and Kelly Pavlik. He lost to all of them and is 39 years old. Beating McKart open up double-sized French doors on a solarium with extensions - that's how big this fight is.

Comment

whens he fighting the guy who won the contender?

Comment

Working...
                      X