Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mundine vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard Mundine wanted to fight Wlad at heavyweight, but his handlers wouldnt let him

Comment

Philfy.....The Jap lad is not a big fish as we know...however it opens a door for Mundine with other bigger fights at 154.

Khoder calls the shots with the help of 3 other advisors....these 3 guys have 100 times the knowledge that choc does about the other fighters, boxing business and matches.

Dan.....keep talking mate, when I get to know you more and you have put your foot in your mouth enough I will let you know a little secret

Comment

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllltttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!

Comment

Great photo of Kessler

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
            Philfy.....The Jap lad is not a big fish as we know...however it opens a door for Mundine with other bigger fights at 154.
            :
            And here the joke ends: there are no big fights at 154. Outside the Pavlik-Martinez-Williams triangle, there are no big fights at 160. There were lotsa big fights at 168, but Choc didn't want no part of that. For whatever reason, fighting part blind for one, Mundine is happy being a bum-beating regional champion. That's fine in my opinion, but don't imagine for a second anyone else cares a hoot about Anthony Mundine. Nor should they.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
              And here the joke ends: there are no big fights at 154. Outside the Pavlik-Martinez-Williams triangle, there are no big fights at 160. There were lotsa big fights at 168, but Choc didn't want no part of that. For whatever reason, fighting part blind for one, Mundine is happy being a bum-beating regional champion. That's fine in my opinion, but don't imagine for a second anyone else cares a hoot about Anthony Mundine. Nor should they.
              the only way to stop this farce is for everyone to stop buying his bullsht PPV's..and attending them in person.
              that's when the circus will stop..otherwise he will continue what he is doing, and as long as there is support, why would he change what he is doing.

Comment

Lol this thread is hilarious.

Comment

Khoder calls the shots with the help of 3 other advisors....these 3 guys have 100 times the knowledge that choc does about the other fighters, boxing business and matches.

Dan.....keep talking mate, when I get to know you more and you have put your foot in your mouth enough I will let you know a little secret
                  Let me guess. As I've never "laced them up" before I wouldn't know anything about boxing. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                    Let me guess. As I've never "laced them up" before I wouldn't know anything about boxing. Right?
                    No silly....you keep saying I'm ULT and saying things about Choc picking fights...I was going to let you know something about that and it will change your thinking.

Comment

No silly....you keep saying I'm ULT and saying things about Choc picking fights...I was going to let you know something about that and it will change your thinking.
                      Dude, if mundine doesn't pick his own fights, that says a lot about him as person.

Comment

Working...
                      X